Part 45 ❤💚

Marks POV-
Me and jack are watching tv with food and cuddling. Once we are done with the food, i turn the tv off and grab jacks hand. "Baby, get up." "Why, im comfy." "Just do it." "Fine." Jack gets up and i pull him out the door, we are fully dressed for once. We get into the car and i start driving. "So mark, where are we going?" "Im not saying." I stop off at a store, "Baby we need to get drinks and snacks." "Ok." Jack looks confused, but he comes into the store with me. We get a couple drinks, and a shit ton of snacks. We get back into the car after going to the bathroom. I lean over and kiss jack, then i start driving again. Its alread starting to get a bit dark outside. We arrive at the beach and i grab all our stuff. We go to a more private area that i found a long time ago and ive wanted to come with jack. I put our stuff down. By the time we are there its dark out. I take my shirt off and my pants, leaving my boxers on. I walk over to jack and kiss him passionetly on the lips. "You gonna join me??" "Hell yeah." Jack rips off his pants and shirt too. Before jack can do anything else i swoop him into my arms and carry him into the water, im up to my waist and jacks feet are barely touching the water. I put him down and lift his head a bit so i can see his gourgeous ocean blue eyes shining with the light of the moon and stars. I lean down and kiss him, getting a little bit more rough every second. After a minute we break apart. I run out into the water a bit more and dunk my self, it was fucking cold. Jack walks over to where i am and stroaks my wet chest. "Mark." "Yes baby?" "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." I smile and kiss him. "And i couldnt picture my life without my man." Jack giggled, then he dunked himself. Once he comes back up from underwater, we have a splashing war. I win, perks of bigger hands. After a bit we run onto the beach again. I brought 2 towles, i always have 2 in the trunk. Jack lays on his, and i climb on top of him, my chest touching his, my crotch on his. I put my legs on either side of him and put my hand behind his head and pull him into a rough kiss. Jack moans lightly as i move my crotch, grinding on him. I start grinding on him harder, and jack moans louder. I put my hand onto jacks mouth. I can feel jack biting his lip under my hand. I remove my hand and stare into his eyes. Jack stares directly back into mine and says, "Mark please." "Ok baby." I stick my hand down jacks soaked boxers and start rubbing his dick its already hard as fuck because of my grinding. Im still laying on him, and now im stroaking him, i start making out with him while doing so. Him moaning as im kissing him is one of the most satisfying things ever, it turns me on so much. After a bit, i pull the clinging fabric off of my wet body, and am naked on top of my sexy irish fiancé. Jack looks up at me and i can see how much he wants me, i can tell by the way hes looking at me. I pull jacks boxers off of his soaked body and move so that my dick is near jacks face, he takes it into his hands, then starts sucking it. I moan as his warm saliva runs over my hard throbbing dick. After a bit i pull myself out of his mouth and position myself so that my dick is pressed up against his asshole and his legs are on my shoulders, then i shove myself in while im still covered in his spit. I know exactly where his spot is that drives him crazy, so i tease him by lightly rubbing myself against it as i push in and out of him. Then i start pounding him, purposely hitting his spoy every time, hard. Jack is a moaning sexy sweaty mess. His back is arched, he is breathing super heavily and fast, hes trembling. I run my hands up and down his sides, then i lean foward while fucking him and kiss him. I cant hold in my moans at all, so me and him both are being loud as fuck. Jack looks at me and says, "Daddy, im About to c... Cum." I am to so i nod, and cum into his ass. Jack cums onto his own stomach. I lean down after i pull out and i lick it off. Jack shakes when i do. I put my boxers on and hand jack his, "Here baby." "Thanks." We cuddle and watch the waves for about 3 hours and talk about everything, and we eat our snacks and just relax. After we are done we drive home and collaps in bed together, by that time we where dry, so we didnt even need to change. Perfect day of cuddling with my baby, the thing with matthias kinda sucked but whatever, he will get over it.