Part 24 ❤

Marks POV-
Jack is sleeping next to me on our bed, for once we weren't cuddling, we had been answering stuff on our social media. I laugh when i get an idea. I get up careful not to move the bed to much, i dont want him awake.. Yet. I grab a tie from my closet and put it over jacks eyes, making it so he cant see. I pick jack up bridal style since hes asleep and can't help support himself. I  bring him to the basement and handcuff him to a pole, facing it. Jack gets startled awake by the cold cement floor against his feet. "Where the fook am i??!!" "My territory, daddies territory." jack laughs and says, "Been a while since you've had me call you that." I walk over and remove the tie. Jacks blue eyes are beautiful and sparkley. I remove his shirt by ripping it off, luckily it was just a white v neck, that was admitably sexy. I get a paddle and whack his ass with it hard. "Mmmpf, fook." I laugh and throw it to the floor, i walk over to a table and grab a specail item, a shock collar. I put it on jack, "D...daddy?? What is this??" I zap jack with it. "Mmmm shite!!" "Need me to say now??" "No daddy, again, pleasssee." I turn up the shock and zap him again. "GAHHH!!!" Jack is shaking like crazy and biting his lip. "Mmm..." "What daddy?" "You... Are... So... God... Damn... Sexy..." I take his pants and rip them down. I get between him and the pole and start to suck his dick, slowly and teasingly. "Mmm." I zap him again and he yelps with pleasure. "Please... Please let me fuck you..." I zap him and hold the button. "Fuck me what??" "D..daddy." He manages to say while being shocked. "Ok toy." I stand up between him and the pole and kiss him, biting his lip while breaking it. I turn around and line his dick up to my asshole. I lower myself so his dick goes into me. "Oh fuck... Oh my mmm."  Jack starts pushing in and out of me, slowly at first, then he speeds up, my chest is pushed agsinst the pole and jack is destroying my ass making me go foward even more. Jack bites my ear while fucking me... He can even get to me when we are in the middle of fucking. I love him pounding me but its my turn so i pull away. Then i get behind jack and shove myself in him without a warning. I start scratching his back to shit. After jack nods for me to continue i start moving terribley slow. Jack forcefully pushes his ass on me making it go all the way in, and hard. I pound him for about 10 minutes then i cum into his ass. He cums on the pole. I uncuff him and we go upstairs and shower.