Part 145 ❤💚

Marks POV-
I wait for jack to finish his food. I play with his hair as i wait. When he finishes, we wash our dishes together. Excited to explore, we grab our wallets, phones and keys, since the hotel key pass is on them. Once we leave our hotel we are greeted by humidity. "Holy fook!" I look at jack, loving the way his accent seems stronger at times. He still has his accent, and its as clear as ever, but im with him 24/7 so it sorta just blended into everyday. I grab jacks hand, interlocking our fingers. "Boba tea?" Jack nods, "Oh hell yeah! I could go for some right now." I giggle and kiss his cheek. We wander around. We get boba tea, cheese cake, McDonald's. We walk into a little drug store. I instantly gravitate towards the chips, but u realize all of them look odd. Like shrimp and sea weed and squid ink. I call jack over. "Wanna get a bunch of random snacks and taste test them at home." Jack giggles adorably. "Yeah, that sounds fun. We should record our reactions!" I think about it, "Agreed." We grab a shit ton of different chips, crackers, drinks, candies. We pay and go back to our hotel. We have bags of shit so we just throw it on the bed. Jack starts running around, looking confused. "Baby.. What the hell are you doing?" I laugh as he stops moving and looks around scratching his head. "Well i was looking for a way to prop up a phone or someshit." I kiss his cheek and go to my bad and pull out a tripod, and camera. "I dont go on vacations without them. Incase i need to update." Jack laughs, "Of course." I kiss him. "Lettsa gooo!!!" He snorts and plops himself on the bed after i hit record. I plop down next to him. At the same exact time we do our intros, making it a loud, silly mess. "Okay jack, first tests are the shrimps... Which i am not looking forward to." I pull a shrimp soda, bag of chips, box of crackers and gummys out. I hand jack the gummys and crackers. "Oh fookin hell this smells like arse!!!" I kiss jack, "You're so cute." He laughs and does a sarcastic hair flip, "I know." We proceed with the taste tests and before we know it we're done, and our mouths taste NASTY. I look at jack, "Can you agree, two girls one cup probably tasted better than this?" Jack nods. "100%. Though id still never wanna lick or eat shit or vomit or piss.. Or a girl." I laugh my ass off. "Same." We end the video and we put the snacks and drinks that we liked to the side, which was about half of them. The rest we put to the side and dont touch again. "Markimoooooooo im sleepy." I kiss jacks forehead, "So sleep baby." We cuddle and jack falls asleep almost instantly. I listen to the pattern of his breathing and i fall asleep fast.