Part 99 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
I wake up and see mark, i then look at my phone checking the time, its 6 A.M. "Maaaarkkk!" I start poking his cheek and kissing his forehead. He wakes up smiling, "Hey baby." I smile, "Its 6 A.M. might wanna get up so we can get our shit together." I mark nods, "Yeah, probably." He kisses me and gets up, so do i. We get our stuff together and we hangout with felix and marzia for a couple hours. I laugh as felix asks when we have to get on the plane, "10." He looks at his phone, "Its 9:30 so you guys may wanna head out." Me and mark get up and hug them and say our goodbyes, then we go to the airport and we get on the plane to boston, then we get on another plane to LA. I get home and start cleaning. Mark smiles as he unpacks his stuff that he brought to england, and starts packing to go to texas. Mark finishes packing and im still cleaning. Mark walks up behind me and puts his hands on my hips, kissing my neck. I smile and bite my lip. "maaark.. Im cleaning." He smiles and bites my ear, "I know, but im leaving for a while so i figured we'd have some fun before i go." I smile and spin around dropping the broom. Mark smiles at me and kisses me passionately. I smile as mark starts leading me to our bedroom. He looks at the bed and i know to get on it, "Ass up?" Mark smiles. "Back on the bed... I wanna see your face as i pound you." I blush and i strip, then i lay down. Mark laughs, "Didnt even have to tell you to do it for you to obey." I giggle. Mark starts kissing down my chest, going down to my inner thighs. "Mark..." He smiles, "Yes kitten?" I look at him cutely, "Can we please cuddle after for a bit?" Mark smiles happily, "Of course." I giggle and mark  grabs my dick, he starts stroaking it  making me moan lightly. He takes it into his mouth, he starts deep throating. I moan. He stops and he strips. He alines his dick with my asshole. I smile and he shoves it in making my eyes roll back and me bite my lip in pleasure. He fucks me extremely hard, making me moan uncontrollably. I want this to last forever, but we both cum. We clean up a bit and we cuddle. "Babyyy..." "Yeah jackaboy?" I pout, "Im gonna miss you." He kisses my nose, "I know baby, but like i said, we will text all the time and call dayly." I smile, "I know." We cuddle for a while, then he gets up, "Ive gotta go to the airport now babe." I stand up too, "Im going with you.. To the airport." Mark laughs  "Good." I get dressed and so does mark, we carry his stuff to the car and we go to the airport. I hug mark till he has to get on the plane. "Bye markimoo! Have fun!" "Bye jackaboy! I love you!" "I love you too, forever and always!" "Forever and always.." Mark is on the plane so i drive home and i continue cleaning. I make food and i watch tv. I loose track of time and i end up staying up till like 12 A.M. I go to bed not realizing mark messaged me.