Part 50 ❤💚

Marks POV-
Jack is bent over my lap and i spank him again. "Mmm yes." I spank him many times, and i can feel his boner pressing against my leg, My dick is pressing into his side. I pull him off of my lap and spread my legs, jack crawls between them and he looks up at me beggingly. I lean down and start making out with him. Once we break apart jack puts his hand on my crotch and smirks up at me while biting his lip. I nod and jack unbuttons my pants, then lowers them and my boxers. Jack takes my dick into his hand and starts rubbing it, then he puts it into his mouth and starts sucking. He starts bobbing his head back and forth, then we hear the door bell go off. Half moan, half irritation i say, "Fuckin really." I push jack away, not wanting to and pull my fix my pants and boxers. Once i look normal again and jack is sitting on the couch i open the door and see J-Fred. "Hey guys." "Oh, hey J-Fred. Whats up?" "Not much, just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out?" Jack isnt visible from outside the door so i look back at him to see his answer. He is shaking his head mouthing the word no, doing the blow job gesture. "Dude im sorry, but we cant right now. We have to record." "Oh, ok. Maybe later?" "Sure." J-Fred leaves and i run over to the couch and throw myself ontop of jack, i start kissing his neck and tickling him, ive found that it turns him on. I grind on him causing him to moan. I make jack get on the floor on his hands and knees, then i make sure the door is locked. Then i walk over to him and slap his ass. I pull his pants down and then i pull mine down. I shove myself into him as hard as possible, causing jack to moan louder than ever. I slap his bare ass leaving a hand mark. Then i lean over him and raise his shirt up and bite his back going down as i do. After a minute i start pushing in and out, i can see jacks face in the reflection of the tv screen, hes biting his lip super hard. "Fook yes mark." I start going as fast as possible. Once again we get interrupted, this time by my phone ringing, i dont stop fuckibg jack, but i do look at who it is. Its felix. "Jack its felix dont be.. T.. To loud." Jack nods, "Ok daddy." I answer the phone. "Hey felix." "Hey dude, whats up." "N.. Not much." "You sure, since when do you studder?" "S..sorry, got s.. Scared." "M'kay, well would you and jack wanna colab today???" "Sure." "Ok, ill talk to you later then. "Ok." I hand up just as a loud ass moan escapes my mouth. "FUCKKK!!!! YES!!!!" Once i hang up the silence isnt existent. Jack and i both are moaning like crazy, and our skin hitting together is super loud since im going as fast as i can. "M..mark im gonna c.. Cum." "M..me too." Me and jack both moan loudly as we cum, me in his ass, jack on his stomach and the floor. I pull out and have jack sit up, i lick the cum off of him and whipe up the cum that was on the floor. Jack laughs. "What?" "People sure do know just when to try to communicate with us." I laugh, "Oh totally." I pull up my pants and help jack stand up, i pull his pants up and button and zip them once ive done it to mine. I take jack into my arms and hug him, "I love you baby. Forever and always." "I love you too, forever and always." Then we go back to playing video games. An hour or 2 later felix video calls us to colab. "Hey dude." "You 2 ready yet?" "Yup."