Part 142 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
I wake up and check my phone. Its 11:37 AM so i decide to get up. I survey the room, noticing marks mom isnt on thr couch were the fell asleep. Almost falling back down, i stand up and stretch, yawning. I walk over to the front door were i see a piece of folded paper taped onto the door. Inside it says, "Thank you boys for letting me visit. I appreciate it. I love you both! <3 Love, Mom." I smile and put the note into my pocket to show mark when he gets up. Mark shifts his position on the couch, but doesnt wake up. I walk over to him and kiss his forehead. My stomach growls so i go into the kitchen, were i make us both bowls of cereal, with cups of coffee to the side. Carefully i bring it all out into the livingroom and i set it all down on the table. "Maaaaarkkk... Baby.. Wakey wakeyyy." I kiss his forehead and play with his hair. He wakes up and smiles at me, "Hey sweetie, good morning." "Good morning love. I got us cereal and coffee." I giggles, leaning up to kiss my forehead and grab a bowl. While we eat i smile at him, "Your mom headed home." He looks at me with one eyebrow cocked, and a mouth full of cereal, "Mmm?" I hand him the note and he nods, swallowing, "Ahh, okay. Sorry, still tired." I nod, "Its fine, same." I look at mark, "Hey babe?" He looks at me in return, "Hm?" "I was thinking.. We work all the time, with youtube being our jobs.. I was thinking we should take a week off and go to australia or japan or SOMEWHERE. We dont normally leave LA." He thinks for a bit and nods, "Yeah, we should." I get my phone out, "Where to though? There are alot of options." Mark smiles, "Well, you said japan, and ive always loved japanese things.. soooooo japan?" I smile and nod, "Sounds good! We gotta record our vaca vidoes." We finsish eating and tend to our bowls, still drinking our coffee. "Should we just do a mini live stream on each of our channels and post them after?" Mark smiles, "That works!" With that settled, we both do 30 minute live streams, explainging why we are going, when we will be posting again, etc. We post them when we end the streams, and we start cleaning out our fridge of things that will go bad. When we finish, we start packing, which takes alot longer than we planned. By the time we finish its not late enough for dinner, but its to late for lunch so we go to the movies. When the movie finished its 4:39 PM, so we walk to a resturaunt which by foot is about a half an hour away. Its mcdonalds, but whatever. Both of us order and wait for our food, chatting about how excited we are. We book our tickets to leave tomorrow at 2:00 PM, letting us sleep in a bit. When we are finished at mcdonalds, we take a long walk, walking till around 9 PM. We finally make our way home and double check that our stuff is in place. Chica adorabley follows us around the house, happy and giddy. I call matthias to see if they will watch chica for us and they say yes, so we have Matthias and amanda come over to get her and her food, and bed and just all of her things she will need. By this time its 10:21 PM and after a long day both me and mark are wiped, so we go to bed, checking yet AGAIN that everything is packed properly and the doors are locked. I lay down in bed and pull mark to me and i kiss his cheek. "I love you marky." "I love you too jack. Good night." "Good night." I set my alarm real quick and go to sleep.