Part 98❤💚

Marks POV-
I wake up to the sound of metal being put in the kitchen sink. I look at jack and i see something i never have. I see jack sucking his thumb. I smile like an idiot and i take pictures. I then boop jacks nose, "Baby, wakey wakey." Jack takes his thumb out of his mouth still asleep he rolls over weakly mumbling, "10 more minutes." I smile and whisper in his ear, "Ill tickle you." Jack instantly shoots up almost head butting me, he says quietly with an innocent expression, "No tickles." I giggle, "Okay sweetie, no tickles." I pull jack onto my lap, "Sooo, we are here for today, then we have to go home tomorrow, theeen i have to pack to go to an event in texas. So what do you wanna do today?" Jack frowns, "Im gonna be alone for like... A day... Or 2.." I kiss jack gently, "Ill video call you at least once a day, okay sweetie?" Jack nods. He looks at me "So... You're packing tomorrow... Then leaving the next day?" I nod. Jack sighs, "Okay." Jack smirks evily, "Jaaack.. What are you thinking..?" "Nothing, just memories.." Suddenly Felix walks into the living room with bacon and eggs, he hands both me and jack a plate, "Thanks felix!" "You're welcome! So, do you guys have any plans for your last day here?" I think, "Not really.. Not yet at least." Felix nods, "Well i was thinking the 4 of us could go to the beach." With his mouth full jack nods vigorously, "That sounds fun!" "Get ready then, we leave in 30 minutes." I nod and fininsh eating, so does jack. Before we know it we all are in the car driving to the beach, which is surprisingly empty. We all get out and head to the water. I hesitate Because of my fear of the ocean, but then i look at jack already up to his belly button and i smile and run in after him, forgetting why i was scared. Jack and i go in farther and we dunk. "Cold!! Cooooold!" Jack giggles and starts floating on his back, i then kiss his stomach making him giggle. Felix brought a ball for us to throw around so we play with it. A couple hours pass and we all get out and go get fries. We decide we are done with the water for the day so we all hangout at stores near the beach, we then go home and relax. All 4 of us are exhausted so we decide to nap.