Part 159 ❤💚

Marks POV-
I smirk, looking down at jack. The way i can see his veins in his neck popping out from him being so hot, makes me even more ravenous. I finish taking his pants off. "Get onto your knees. Now." Jack nods wildly and quickly gets into position. Slowly, but harshly, i run my hands down jacks back as i lean down to spit on his asshole. Once i do that i aline my dick and push into him as hard as i can. Jack screams out, making my dick even harder, my breathing heavy. I start thrusting in and out of him, going as fast and hard as i physically can. Jack moves his arms, making is face go into the floor. He puts his hands behind his back for me to grab, which i do. I slap his ass hard, which causes him to yelp loudly. I lean foward and breathily say in his ear, "Who do you belong to?!" "You daddy! Only you!!" "Good! And who owns your ass! Who owns your mouth?!" "You daddy! Only you get to fuck me!" I slap hid ass super hard and grin, "Damn fucking right its me!" I take my hand that is free and scratch jacks back hard, leaving marks, and cuts. Jack bites his lip and moans even louder than he was. Knowing exace where his g spot is i start pounding it relentlessly, making him scream. "FUCK DADDY! O.... OH MY FUCKING GOD YES!!!!!" I grip his hair in my hand and pull it, exposing his neck to me more. I lean down and kiss and suck on his neck, earning even more moans. After about 30 more minutes of harsh ass fucking, we both cum, loudly and messily. I plop down next to jack on the floor, pulling him against me. "Baby boyyy?" "Yes daddy?" "I think marvin learned his lesson..." Jack and i both burst into laughter. I pick jack up and carefully place him into the bed and curl up behind him. We fall asleep fast. Naked and drained.