Part 100 ❤💚

Jacks POV again-
I wake up and i look at my phone. I notice mark messaged me last night, i answer with a pic of my bed head with a goofy smile, "Good morning my smexy man." Mark replies, "Hey baby boy, good morning!" Mark tells me that he is currently on stage at pax and that he showed the whole crowd of people my morning text and pic. I laugh, "Well have fun, i dont wanna keep you from everyone." "Okay, i love you boopy doopy!" "I love you tooooooooooo!" I put my phone in my sweat pants pocket and i sleepily walk downstairs, scratching my hip, head and yawning. I go into the cupboard and i grab lucky charms. I sit infront of the tv and i put on kevin harts videos. I laugh like an idiot. In no time mark messages me with a pic of him in the bathroom flexing and biting his lip seductively at the camera with a text saying, "I miss you baby" . I inhail deeply. I blush like an idiot. Calmly, i put my phon down next to me, i grab a pillow and i scream in it. I stop and i grab my phone and i message back, "Fuck baby... I wish you where here." mark replies, "When i get back to my room im calling you." "When should that be?" "About an hour." "Okay." I smirk and grab some snacks. Forgetting that mark is gonna call i continue watching tv. Like he had said, about an hour later he calls me. I put my chips down and brush the crums off of me. I answer, "Hey sexy." "Hello kitten, been a good boy?" I giggle, "Yes daddy, a very good boy." "Have you touched yourself?" I shake my head no. "Good, because i want to see when you do." He smirks and deepens his voice, "Touch yourself for daddy." I bite my lip and obediently do so. I pull my sweat pants and boxers down, and i start stroaking my dick. I can tell mark started to when i did. I smirk and mark notices, "Does kitten like watching daddy jerk off for his dirty little slut?" I bite my lip and nod vigorously. Mark chuckles, "Okay kitten, i want you to get a dildo from downstairs... I wanna see you take it in the ass." I giggle, "Okay." I run downstairs and i grab a big purple one, not quite marks size but still huge. I run back upstairs and stick it to the table. I set my phone up so its ballencing so mark can watch everything. I spit on my hand and i rub it up and down, then i lower myself on it, moaning quietly. I hear mark moan, "Fuck daddy... Mmm..." Mark moans louder at the sound of my pleasure. I start bouncing on it and mark loves the look of it. I start fucking myself on it fast and hard. After a while i cant help myself. I cum everywhere and i hear mark hold back lour moans as he cums too. I smile, "Thank you daddy." He smiles, "You're welcome kitten, and also thank youuu." I smile, "You're welcome." He giggles, as i clean up, bringing the dildo back downstairs. Once im done i sit on the couch as he cleans up. Once he is done we talk for hours. We make dinner together over the phone, we watch tv together, then hours later we fall asleep on the phone.