Part 22 ❤

Marks POV-
Jacks head is on my chest whem when i wake up and hes cuddled up close to me. We both are in our suits. He looks so fuckin adorable. Jack wakes up and sees me smiling at him. "What??" "Nothing, im just admiring the man i get to love for the rest of my life." Jack giggles and crawls ontop of me. "Baby i love you." "I love you too sean." Jack blushes like crazy every time i call him by his birth name, its so cute. My computer is on the tabld infront of us and it starts beeping, i lean fowards and look over jacks shoulder, Felix is calling over skype. I answer the call, not caring that jack was ontop of me. "Woah there, you guys." We both laugh and say, "Hey felix, whats up dude." "Not much, wanted to see if you guys wanted to play Gta 5, fun game to screw around on." "Sure, are we gonna stay on skype?" "Yeah." "Ok." I kiss jack and have him get off of me so i can set the play station up. "Awwww!!!" I hear felix say. Jack just laughs. I snicker. I hand jack a remote and I take the other. I make it so my screen goes black so it wont die, since its not plugged in. "Ok lets play." I sit behind jack with my legs wrapped around him with my feet in his crotch. I put my chin on his shoulder, on his pressure point. Felix then asks, "Wait why are you guys looking so good??" "What do you mean??" Jack asks. "The suits." "Oh, i wanted to do something romantic last night for mark so i made dinner and we cuddled on the couch with icecream and ended up forgetting to change before sleeping." I whisper in jacks ear, "At least we fell asleep with clothes on for once." Jack laughs and shakes his head. Felix laughs and stops talking for a while. While playing Gta i relize jack is biting his lip cause hes concentrated, so i decide to be an ass and bite his ear. He jumps and sighs i can hear and feel it. I laugh and start kissing his neck. He moans very quietly. I lick from the front of his neck to behind his ear. His breathing became more staggered. I whisper in his ear, "Your trembling is sexy." Jack pauses the game takes my remote and puts his and mine on the table. Then he moves the table so it's near the tv. He walks over me and says, "Get on your knees on the ground." I do so and jack walks into the bedroom and grabs a whip. "Oh fuck yes." I say when i see it. Jack laughs and says "This will be fun." Jack walks infront of me and i unbutton and unzip his pants and pull them down in the front. His dick springs free in my face. I grab it and start stroaking it. His head falls back a bit. Then i take it into my mouth and jack moans. I bite it lightly and he moans louder. I start going faster and harder making it go down my throat, good thing i dont have a gag reflex. "Fook mark... Mmm." I laugh and take his dick out of my mouth. He tells me to get onto the couch on my knees, and i do as im told. Jack takes the over shirt off of me then slowly starts unbuttoning the fancy button up. He rips it off of me, then i rip his off of him, as he haf already taken off the over shirt. Jack turns to throw my shirt, he had scars from the first time i whipped him. "Mark." "Yes sir?" "Turn around, NOW." He picks up the whip and cracks it against the ground. I hear a gasp and assume its just jack. Jack rips his pants down to his knees then all the way off. He rips mins off too. My bare ass in pointing in his direction. I feel the whip strike my back and yell out in pain that is soon over come by pleasure. "More please." I beg. Jack strikes me multiple times. Then jack tosses the whip to the ground and gets on his knees. I feel wetness against my asshole. Then it enters, jacks tongue. "J..jack, oh f..fuck." He continues for a minute then takes 2 fingers and shoves them in my ass, hard. I gasp loudly. Jack laughs and keeps fingering my ass. "That feels, s..so f..fuucking good." Jack bites my back then stops. He takes his fingers out and rubs his dick against my asshole. Then he shoves it all the way in. "GAHHH!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!" "Tell me when to continue." "Y..you can." Jack takes my hips with his hands and pulls on them making his dick go in farther. Then he starts pounding me. It felt so fucking good. So much pain but so much pleasure. "Ohhh... Mmm. Please, f.. Faster." I beg. Jack moans loudly then say. "Ok pet." Jacks moans where about as loud as mine at this point. Jack reaches down and starts stroaking me while fucking me as hard and fast as he can. I feel like im gonna cum and tell jack. "DO NOT." Jack says. Jack cums into my ass then pulls out. He quickly turns me around and gets onto his knees, he takes my dick into his much and starts sucking hard. I cum into his mouth in less than a minute. Jack swallows and stands up he takes his hand and puts it behind my head and then kisses me. All the sudden we hear a voice. "WHAT... THE... FUCK!!!" I look at jack eyes wide as can be. "We forgot about felix..." "Shit." Jack quickly gets out of camera shot and so do i. Jack walks over to the computer wiyhout being seen, he says to felix, "Dude im so sorry." Then he hangs up the call. Felix starts blowing up both of our phones plus the skype. "How are we gonna talk to him now??" "I dont know mark, but he is our friend, he will get it." "Lets not answer him now though. I kinda wanna go to the movie theater." "Ok, then lets go get dressed."