Part 95 ❤💚

Jacks POV again-
I look down at mark and i smirk. I then proceed to rip his shirt off. I put my hands on his shoulders then i run my hands down his chest and stomach till they are near his crotch. I lean over and start kissing his neck and leaving huge hickies. Mark squirms under me making him rub against me, he moans lightly. I get off of him and take his pants and boxers off.  I crawl between his legs and take him into my mouth, i start sucking on his dick and mark laughs, i stop, "What?" "I just relized how much that sounds like a duck." I start laughing and i sit and start snorting from laughter, "Fuck that was funny." Mark is curled into a ball laughing, "YOU SOUNDED LIKE A AHAHA FUCKIN DUUUCK!!!" Mark is physically crying from laughter. I smile and kiss him, "You are adorable, you know that right?" Mark blushes and does a sassy hand wave, "Oh stop it you!" I laugh and take my shirt off. I lay on mark ans start making out with him. I sit on him so he cant move, i then start tickle torturing him. Mark is red in the face and he is practically screeching from laughter. "Please master..." He pauses to laugh more, "Just fuckkk me." I laugh, "As you wish toy." I giggle and take my pants and boxers off. "You are adorable though." Mark smiles innocently. I spit into my hand and rub myself for a lube effect. Then i aline myself, "You ready sweety?" Mark smiles widely, "Ready." I push in slowly and marks face instantly changes to pure pleasure. I sigh from pleasure. I place my hands near marks sides, then i start thrusting in and out at a reasonable pace. I start lovingly kissing mark, "I love you baby." Mark moans lightly, "I love you too sean." I'm staring down at mark lovingly while feeling fucking amazing. Mark is blushing adorably, i smile and mark covers his face. I giggle and start hitting his g spot on purpose, he starts moaning out loudly. "Sean!!!" I moan. After a while i cum and so does mark. I pull out and cuddle up to mark. Mark cant stop smiling, "We need to fuck like this more often." I nod, "Bsdm is my second favorite thing, my favorite thing is loving you." I kiss mark and nuzzle my head, i pull blankets over us and mark giggles, "We just had sex in felixs house." I laugh loudly, "True, although we did alot more when felix was at our house, so its even." Mark nods in agreement, "I suppose." "Markimoo?" "Yeah jackaboy?" "I looooooove youuu." Mark smiles and his heart beat slows down, showing extreme comfort and love, "I love you too." I slowly start falling asleep because if how comfy i am cuddling with mark. Eventually both of us are passed out.