Part 104 ❤💚

Marks POV again-
Matthias knocks on the door and i get up and answer it. Instantly i get bear hugged, "Mark! Dude im so happy you're okay!" I hug back in surprise, "Hey matthias! Thanks!" Jack walks over and matthias and him exchange their greatings. We talk for quite a while, then he sits on the couch, since he wanted to make sure i was okay. I have to pee so i go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and i actually feel like i look kinda hot right now. I take a sort of seductive picture and post it on instagram and twitter. Jack likes them instantly. I hear heavy fast paced foot steps outside the door. Without knocking he enters. Phone in hand. He smirks and puts it in his pocket. He walks up behind me, "Doll face, why must you share your body like that?" I get shivers, "I felt attractive..." I feel jack smirk harder. "Well im gonna remind you who that sweet body belongs to." I smile and turn around. "Okay." Jack bends me over the edge of the tub and he spanks me. A bite my lip hard. Jack hits again but harder i moan lightly. Instantly he pulls my pants and boxers down. I feel his tongue enter me and i moan loudly. I start fucking myself on his tongue. Jack stops and says, "Horny boy, want me to make you ache?" I nod. "Yes master." Jack goes straight faced, "You need to beg." I arch my back a bit more and i shake my ass, "Please master, please fuck me into oblivion." Jack laughs seductively. "Gladly." He smacks my ass. He then pulls his pants down and rubs his dick against my asshole. He slowly starts pushing in, teasing me. I bite my lip super hard. "Mmm.... Fuck..." Jack moans quietly. He pushes all the way in, then he starts going super fast and hard, hitting my prostate repeatedly. "Ma... Master!!!" I moan out in pleasure. I physically can't keep my moans in. Jack is being relatively quiet. "Your body is mine... Fuck... Noone else should have the privilege of gaising apon this perfection." Jack starts going as hard and fast as he can. "M.. Master im gonna c.. Cum!" He nods, "Me too." We both cum everywhere and i smile. Jack makes me stand up straight and he kisses me passionately. "I don't want anyone else seeing you look that sexy mark." I nod understanding."Okay jack. I wont post ones that are like that. Ill send you them if i feel good." Jack smiles, "Good." I take jacks hand in mine and i start walking downstairs, matthias is on the couch and he looks flabbergasted. "I heard all of that... Again... WHAT THE FUCK??!!" I laugh, "I'll explain." I tell matthais all about our liking BDSM and S&M... Basically all about us being kinky ass mother fuckers who have no boundaries. Matthias looks at us, "Will you guys go shopping with me? I wanna get some stuff at spencers but im to anxious to go alone." I look at him surprised, "O... Of course!" Jack nods. We leave immediately and we go to spencers, matthias seems to know what he wants to get. I look at lingerie with jack and we both pick out some stuff without showing eachother what we chose. We all check out and we head to our house. Matthias thanks us and heads out. I look at jack. "Pizza and neflix?" He smiles, "You read my mind." We heat up sone pizza and we watch Netflix for hours on end.