Part 29 ❤

Marks POV continued-
Jack is smiling like crazy as i start leading him upstairs. Once we get into the room i kiss him gently on the lips, "Take your shirt off baby." "Ok markimoo." Jack does and he carefully put it onto the night stand, i start kissing his neck, then i start going lower. "God mark, that feels good." I look at jack and he has so much lust in his eyes, not like normal though, this time there is... A look of romance. I take my shirt off and put it with jacks, then we proceed to take our pants and boxers off too. I lay on the bed on my side and wait for jack to lay with me. He lays down next to me and i role onto him. I start making out with him and stroaking his dick lightly, but hard enough for him to moan. I look deep into his eyes. "Sean, i love you." "I l..love you too mark." I laugh cause his voice is shakey cause me stroaking him. I reach into the nightstand and grab lube, putting it on my hard dick and jacks asshole. I slowly push into him. "Mmm, mark, y..you feel... So g..good." I moan lightly and wait till jack nods for me to continue, then i slowly start to go in and out. I stare into his beautiful ocean blue eyes as i fuck him. "You l..like this baby, or harder???" "A b...bit h..arder pl..e..ease." I start going a tiny bit harder and faster. "P..erfect baby." Jack can't stop moaning, but hes moaning my name. Normally we fuck... HARD, but this time its loving and gentle. Jack pulls my head down and starts kissing me, Moaning while doing so. I take his dick into my hand and start stroaking it again. "Mmm." I feel myself getting close to cuming so i start to stroak him harder and faster. Less than a minute later jack cums onto my stomach, it drips onto him a little. I pull out and role off of Jack, "Mark..." "Yes baby boy??" "That was amazing." I smile and tilt his face so hes looking at me, i move a bit of his hair out of his eyes and very gently kiss him. I get up real quickly and grab a napkin to wipe the cum off of us, after i do so i relax in bed cuddling up to my man, his body warm as hell and perfectly sculpted. "What else do you wanna do today?" "Jack you decide." "Ok lets invite matthias, j-fred and brian over and play a game." "Ok."