Part 72 ❤💚

Marks POV again-
I wake up to jack shaking me, "Marrrk, get up, we are here!" I can tell jack is super excited about being back in ireland. I rub my eyes and get up. I grab my stuff and jack grabs his. We get off the plane and jack points to a man with a sign that said, "Mcloughlin/Fischbach." We talk over to him. With a very thick irish accent he said, "You two must be the newly wed!" I laugh, "Yes... Yes we are." He smiles and leads us out to the car. We get in and we drive for what seems like forever. About 2 and a half hours later we arrive at a house, in the middle of nowhere. We thank the man and hop out. We go inside and look around. Its really nice. Its a wood cabin which jack is used to because of his tiny ass wooden cabin he used to live in. Its big and has alot of beautiful windows that show the landscape. It has rolling hills, flowers, and there is a pond. Definitely big enough to throw a boat party on so big enough for us to swim in. We go upstairs with our bags and go into the master bedroom. Its huge. It has a huge bed that has blood red sheets and blankets, the walls are the same color of red. There is a really nice bathroom in it that has a beautiful shower. We put our stuff away and go outside. "Mark." I look at him, "Yes hubby?" "I miss ireland." Jack is smiling looking at the huge fields, no houses to be seen except ours. I hug him. "I know." "I love L.A, but sometimes i miss the quiet here, birds, fields," he points at the house, "wood cabins like that one and the old one." I smile. Jack looks confused, "What mark?" "You are cute when you are passionate." "Thanks." I grab jacks hand and lead him inside. "Jack i have a gift for you." He looks confused. I pick him up bridal style. "A wedding gift." Jack smiles, "Ok." I bring him upstairs into the bedroom. I put him on the bed, which has 4 pillars. I lay him on the bed and strip him, then i grab rope out of one of my bags and tie his legs and arms to the pillars, so he is laying... Well... Sorta like a star fish. Then i grab a tie out of my bag and blind fold him with it. Then i change my outfit. I put on a black leather outfit... Short shorts, a tight strapless shirt, fingerless gloves, i leave my choaker on, and i take my shoes off. Before we left home i packed my bag with some... Stuff. I take out our specail whip, a riding crop with a black feather at the end of it, and put them on the bed between jacks legs.  Then i go downstairs and grab a cup of ice. I bring the ice upstairs and put it on the table near the bed. Then i grab the whip and strike him 6 times, "GAHHH!!!" Afte the 6 times i put the whip down on the table. Then i climb up jack, starting at his feet, grinding on him the whole way up. Jack gasps when he feels the leather. I take the tie off of his eyes and he instantly bites his lip, "Oh fook yes." I bite his neck, then i lick him from his neck to his v line. His dick is super hard. I grab it and lick it once, from the bottom to the tip. Jack arches is back a bit and moans. I get off of him and grab the riding crop. I hit his inner thigh with it. He jumps. I do it again but on the other side. He moans. I flip the riding crop and start running the feather on his inner thigh, and jack starts squirming. "I love seeing you struggle against my restraints." "Daddy please." I flip it one more time and hit his inner thighs again. I drop it and grab a piece of ice and put it into my mouth, then i climb onto jack again, i stick it out of my mouth slightly and start running it on jacks neck, then down onto his chest, then down even farther till im circling his belly button. Then i run it farther down till it was right above his dick. I pull the ice back into my mouth, then i lean up and kiss jack, making the ice go into his mouth. Then i take my leather bottoms off and spit into my hand, proceeding to rub my dick as a sort of lube. Then i aline my dick with his asshole and shove myself into him. Jack moans as i enter him, hearing him moan makes me more horny. I start thrusting in and out of him instantly, making him moan loudly. The bed frame is hitting the wall, making a small bang noise. I then start going as fast and hard as i can, making it smash into the wall. Jack sounds like he is trying to be loud enough to fill a pax room without any voice amplication. The way he looks at me i know he knows im in control. After a couple minutes i feel like im gonna cum, and as i cum jack does too, all over his stomach. I grab a napkin and clean it up. "Like your present?" "Yes." "Good." I untie jack and i take everything off, except my collar which i always wear. Then me and jack cuddle till we fall asleep since we didnt sleep well because planes arent very easy to sleep in.