Part 8 ❤

Jacks POV-
Im on my knees in front of mark. He was already hard as fuck. I smirk evily and rip his pants and boxers down so his dick was in my face. I grab it firmly and start stroaking it. Slow, then fast, then slow again. Mark is just grunting and groaning like crazy. I take my tongue and lick the tip of his dick, then i lick from the base to the tip a couple times. I take his dick and slowly start sucking it, going deeper and deeper. His eyes where closed but i could tell they where roled back, and he was bitting his lip. I stop sucking and i stand up. "Get on your knees in your seat facing away from me." Mark does as hes told. I take his pants off the rest of the way and look at his ass and groap it. I then take my hand and slap his ass hard. My hand print was very obvious. Mark yelled out in pleasurable pain. I snicker, and run to the room to get lube and the only pleasure item i brought with me from Ireland. When i get back i kneel down a bit and stick a finger in his ass, i lubed it up when walking back. Mark groans and shakes, i can feel it. Then i stick in 2 more without warning. "FUUUCKKK." "Haha mark thats nothing. You havent felt anything yet." Then i take them out and lube up my vibrater, on medium setting. I shove it into him and wait for him to adjust to its size. "Mmm that feels good." Then i start moving it back and forth trying to find his good spot. It takes me a little bit but when i do mark yells, "FUCK... MMMMM... SEAAANNN!!!! HARDER PLEASE." "Ready for the real thing??" "Yes... Please." I lube up my dick and shove it into him. "Ahhh, foook mark, your ass is so tight." I start slamming into him as hard as i could directly at his good spot. About 4 minutes of gasping, moaning, quivering, begging... Pounding... I cum into his ass. "Ahhhhhh god." Mark cums onto the chair infront of him with a loud moan. I bite his shoulder and laugh, "Your ass will HURRRT tomorrow." "So worth it."