Part 49 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
Me and mark are relaxing on the couch and my phone starts blowing up with notifacations from YouTube, i look at the comments on the pole dancing video and everyone is asking "Where are you guys?" And "Did mark slap your ass?" I laugh and respond to as many of the comments as i can, mark is reading everything over my shoulder. "Nice responce." I kiss him and go back to responding. Once ive finished i turn my head back to mark, "So babe, i was thinking, wanna have go on a date, out of the house at a nice restaurant?" "Sure baby" "Sweetness." Mark smirks then he looks at me, "Get dressed." "Ok." I get up and go upstairs and get my black skinny jeans with the holes in the knees, and a blue v neck t shirt and my blue baggy pullover hoodie. Mark is wearing dark blue jeans and a grey shirt with a black sweatshirt. We leave the house and go to a nice Chinese restaurant. We get our food and i laugh when i see marks plate, heaping with food. "Baby, its a miracle that you arent the size of a hippo." "Same with you though, look at your giant ass heap of food." I look down at the heap infront of me. "... True." We laugh and dig in. I get hot while in the middle of eating and take my pullover hoodie off and my shirt comes up with it to my chest, and i accidently make a sexual sound while tugging my hoodie off. Mark is just staring, with lou mein noodles hanging from his open mouth. I laugh and reach over and close his mouth. He coughs then shakes his head. "Sorry, just, god am i horny now." I smirk and grab marks hand. I winl at him, "I have to pee..." Mark doesn't hesitate, he gets up instantly and we go to the bathroom. We go into the big stall and i lift the lid of the toilet and kneel on it facing mark so that if someone comes in they wont know that 2 people where in one stall. I look up at mark and lick my lips, then i proceed to bite my lip. Mark nods and i unbutton and unzip his pants. I pull his pants and boxers down just enough for his dick to pop out. Its super hard. I take it into my hand a rub it lightly, then i lick the tip, circling it teasingly. Marks eyes are rolled back and his head is tilted back, and hes biting his lip, trying to hold in his moans. Someone else enters the bathroom and just to be an asshole, i take marks dick into my mouth and start sucking hard. Mark is trembling biting his lip so hard that i can tell it hurts. I start bobbing my head back and forth, the guy finally leaves. As soon as the door shuts mark moand loudly. "Gahhh! Jack you sexy fucker!" I laugh, then mark puts his hand in my hair on the back og my head, he starts pushing making me deep throat. He tastes so fookin good. Mark is moaning like crazy and luckily noone else has come in except that one dude. After a minute mark cums into my mouth and i swallow, i stand up and start kissing mark, "Better?" "Much." "Okay, now im gonna pee, cause i wasnt lieing, i really do have to go." I go pee then we wash up and go back out and finish our meals. Once we finish we go to see a movie at the theater. We cuddle up as much as possible, once its done we go home and make popcorn. Then we play Call Of Duty together. Not my first choice but i like playing video games with my babe. We both die many times, beating eachothers ass. "BAM MARK!!! BEAT YOUR ASS AGAIN." "Brag much more and I'll beat your ass... for real." "Ohh baby, is that a threat or a promise." "Both." "Kinky, lookin foward to it." Mark grabs me and forces me to be on his lap with my ass in the air, then he spanks me, hard, causing me to moan. "Why wait."