Part 124 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
I smile as we head out of the door, going to the pet store. Mark hops into the car next to me. We drive to the nearest pet store and we go inside, excited. I grab marks hand, squeezing it from excitement. We go to the aquarium section, smiling at all the little fishys and turtles. We decide to go to the bunnys and birds after the reptiles. On the way to the bunnys, we run into a bunch of cages, in them, adorable puppies. Mark instantly falls in love with a little golden lab and my heart melts seeing his connection to it. I quietly walk away and go to the front counter. "Excuse me ma'am?" The lady at the cash register kindl smiles at me, "Yes? What can i help you with?" "My husband is over there and has absolutely fallen in love with a golden lab. I wanna adopt it as a suprise to him." She smiles even wider, "That is so cute! Okay! Which one?" I point as best as i can at mark sitting on the floor, petting the dog through the cage. She laughs and i fill out the papers and hand her the money, plus extra for the necessary dog stuff. I quickly bring it all to the car and put it all in the back, which admittedly it was alot. I go back in, leash and collar in my pocket. I walk up to mark. "Baby, guess what?" Still petting the dog which i decided to name chica, after the character from FNAF. "Hm?" I pull out the collar and leash, "Ready to take chica home?" Marks eyes light up. "WHAT!!!???" I giggle, "Yeah, she is our baby now." Mark gets up and bear hugs me, then he kisses me intensly. "Thank you so much." I nod, "Of course." We get the cage opened and we attach the collar to her and we leave the store, thanking the lady who helped me. We get into the car, arriving home fast. When home we set all of her shit up, and we spend the entire day, cuddling with her, our little angel, watching tv with food. When we finally decide to go to sleep, we smile as chica lays down, curling into a ball, on her bed that is next to ours. I kiss mark. "Happy little family." He giggles and we all fall asleep.