Part 96 ❤💚

Marks POV-
I wake up before jack. I smile at the cute little Irishman next to me. He is curled into a ball with his arms around me. He is smiling which makes my heart flutter. We are married and he still manages to make me feel like a teenager with a hopeless crush. I start humming and playing with jacks hair. I hear jack giggle. "Goodmorning baby boy." Jack smiles and looks up at me, "Goodmorning sweetheart." I pull him up a bit and i kiss his forehead, "Sleep well?" Jack nods, "Very well! I had a dream about space and for some reason a mermaid was twerking... If thats what you wanna call it. It was twerking to dans dis track." I laugh and smile. "Glad you slept well." I continue playing with jacks hair. I hear the door creak open slightly. Felix creeps in, obviously trying to be quiet. "Hey felix.", Jack says extremely relaxed and happy. Felix smiles at how happy we are, "Hey you guys." He runs his hand through his hair. "I have a question." I nod, "Ask away." Felix smiles, "I was wondering if you guys would like to go on a romantic double date with me and mariza, she has no idea about this yet. I want to suprise her." Jack sits up and leans against me, "Sounds good to me if marks up for it." Jack smiles at me and boops my nose with his. "Sounds good! Suits?" Felix nods. "Yeah! A fancy ass sushi place." Me and jack both instantly get excited. "I havent had sushi in foreverrr!" Jack laughs cutely. "What?" I giggle. Jack snorts, "Im sorry, the meat joke just came to my mind." I laugh and pat his head. "Baby you are specail." He smiles, "I know." Felix laughs. "Okay! So yeah. Id suggest you guys get Up and eat, its noon." I laugh, "Ok." Felix waves and leaves the room. Jack is playing witg his hair which is in his face, he's cross eyes looking at it. I smirk at him and he notices giving me a look that says, 'What are you thinking?' I flip over and sit on him, i hug him, then i attack him with kisses and tickles. He is laughing hysterically, to the point where he is crying. Jack begs me to stop and his face is super red so i do as im asked. "You up up? Or do i need to tickle you even more Awake?" Jack smiles and lightly punches my shoulder. I grab my shoulder and pretend like it hurt. Jack just laughs and pulls my head down and kisses me. "I love you mark." "I love you too jack." I smile and get off of him and out of bed. Holding my hand out to him i offer help getting out of bed. "Let's shower before breakfast." Jack nods and smiles. We take a quick shower, laughing as we both somehow get shampoo in our eyes at the same time. We then go downstairs and grab some cereal, aware that felix doesn't care what we do here. I sit on a chair at the breakfast bar and jack sits on my lap. I give him a look and he shrugs, "What... You are comfy." I smile and kiss his cheek. We eat and watch TV with Felix and marzia till about 5:30. Felix clears his throat and me and jack look over. He points upstairs then he does a gesture of adjusting a tie. Me and jack get the hint and we go upstairs and get all dressed up, helping eachother pick out tge perfect outfit. Once we both are dressed, i hear a sound in the hallway near our door, jack looks over and i smile, pulling him close to me, "Probably just felix going to use the bathroom." Jack melts at my touch. I put a finger under his chin and tilt his head up, looking him directly in the eyes, "You are so... So perfect." Jack blushes and i kiss him. Wrapping my hands around his waist, Jacks arms around my neck. We break apart from the kiss but we keep our foreheads together, noses touching. We both are smiling like lovestruck fools, which is exactly what we are. "I could stare into your eyes for ever. They are like never ending oceans... So full of kindness... beauty... Love." Jack blushes even more. "Mark?" "Yes Jack?" Jack breaks away and gets on one knee, "Will you please join me on this date." Great now im blushing like a dumb ass. I take his hand in mine and smile, "Of course. It would be my honor." I laugh, "I can say that... Cause im not prince zuko." Jack sits down and covers his face, im concerned for a while cause hes shaking, then he uncovers his face and i hear him gasp for air, snorting as he does so. His face is red as a tomato. I laugh super hard and sit with him. After like 10 minutes jack finally stops laughing. "Mark... That joke was fucking amazing." I laugh lightly, "Apparently!" I grab jacks hand, intertwining his fingers with mine, we head downstairs. Felix is on the couch smiling, Then me and mark both get messages from him. 5 photos of us from upstairs. They look like a professional took them for a wedding shoot, the pure love in our eyes is something that makes me happy as all hell. Me and jack post the pictures on instagram, all but one. The one where our foreheads and noses where touching and we where staring into eachothers eyes with dopey smiles. I hug felix, "Thank you." He laughs, "You're welcome, you two where being to cute to not take photos of." We smile. Mariza comes down the stairs basically looking like a greek... Sorry, italian goddess. My mouth drops open, felix smiles and kisses her. "You look beautiful." Marzia blushes, "Thanks Felix." We all have our collars on with our fancy outfits. I laugh and am still taken back by her beauty. "Marzia, You look like a goddess. Like holy fuck!" Jack looks at me weird and nods. "You really do." She smiles, "Thanks guys." I whisper to jack, "She looks like shit compaired to you though baby." Jack smiles with a look of doubt. Felix takes marizas hand in his, "You guys ready?" "Ready." He smiles and we all head out to the resturaunt.