Part 46 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
I wake up and feel move slightly, then i notice how me and mark are laying, im on my back, and mark is laying on his stomach cuddling up to me and our legs are completely intertwined. We are in our boxers from yesterday. Im so glad i didnt know what was gonna happen, cause it was amazing. I need to do something romantic for mark, i already did the fancy diner, but thats not enough. I very carefully get out of bed and get on sweatpants. I look at myself in the mirror, i turn around and loom at my back and see a shit ton of scars on my back, all from our whips. I bite my lip, i love having marks from my man, hes never hurt me, everything he does feels amazing. I quickly run my hands through my hair, still have the hickies, they are almost gone, but the trail is there. I walk out of the room, i go downstairs and make myself some coffee and get some cereal. Once ive gotten both i go back upstairs with them and sit on the bed and start eating. Mark wakes up and looks at me as im shoving a huge ass spoon full of lucky charms into my mouth. "Hey markimoo." "Hey jackaboy." "Good morning." "Good morning." Mark then leans up and kisses my cheek. "So, what do you wanna do today jack?" "Hmmm, i don't know." Well i lie... But whatever, i figured out what i want to do. I hand mark my coffee, hes gotten used to the taste. Once im gone i get up and run downstairs and rince my dishes off. I grab a cd and pop it into the sterio. I run upstairs, mark is putting on baggy ass shorts and i grab his hand and pull him downstairs. Once hes at the bottom step i back up and get onto one knee as the music starts playing, its A Thousand Years by Christina Perri, i continue looking down and reach a hand out, "Mark, may i have this dance?" I look up and mark has a single tear running down his cheek, "Of course baby." I grab his hand and walk into an open area and we start slow dancing to love music. Mark is singing along and i melt into his arms, we are moving perfectly. When ever im in his arms, im home, he is mine, forever and always. Once A Thousand Years stops, i look into marks eyes and get onto my tippy toes to kiss him, "I dont know what i would do without you, even before you knew i existed, ive loved you. You are an amazing person, your personallity, your humor, your eyes. Everything. I cant believe that im gonna be yours forever... That you will be my husband. I couldnt think of anyone better. Id wait a thousand years, if it ment being with you forever, i wouldnt mind it at all." Once i finish I Wouldnt Mind by He Is We starts playing. Mark cant stop smiling and hes crying, i continue looking into his beautiful eyes, "Whats wrong baby?" Mark sniffles and finally manages to say between sobs, "N.. Nothing, i.. I just L.. Love you. S.. S.. So f.. Fucking much." Mark then barries his face into my neck, breathing very heavily, i know hes not just breathing, hes smelling me, i do it to him all the time. "I love you too baby, and nothing will ever change that. You are my forever and always, my boopy doopy." Mark is still sobbing happy tears into my shoulder, and since im shirtless im getting wet as fuck, but i dont care. Me and mark dance through the whole cd. After the dancing, i sit mark down and start making pizza, yummy sausey pizza. I put half on marks plate and the other half on mine. I run outside and grab a rose, i de-thorn it before coming into the house, then i put it on his plate near the pizza, i also make some hot chocolate. I bring the food and drinks into the room with mark. I hand him his and he smiles when he sees the rose. "Thank you baby." "Your welcome." We continue to talk while eating, after we eat we finish our hot chocolate, then i grab marks hand and pull him out the door with me. There is a park near by so i grab marks hand, they are so fucking good for holding, and we walk there. At first we where a bit self contious of people judging us but now we dont care. In the middle of the park i take marks hands in mine with me in front of him, and i kiss him, then i hug him. We hangout at the park and fool around being dorks till about 5pm then we walk around till about 7:30pm, then we walk home holding hands still, someone walks past us and says, "Thats fucking nasty, GAY!" I stop dead in my tracks and mark knows im pissed cause i accidently squeeze his hand SUPER hard hurting him. "Sorry baby... One second." I turn around and run at the guy who said that. I walk in front of him suprising him. "So what the fook makes me holding my fiancés hand in public nasty, if u had been walking with a girl holding her hand or kissing i wouldnt have said anything, get some perspective you asshole, love is love no matter if its girl on girl, guy on guy, or girl on guy. So get over yourself." The guy opens his mouth to speak but i cut him off, "Speak and ill punch you in the fookin face, i love him, and yes, we are gay, thanks for noticing you ignorant prick." I then walk away from him and walk over to mark and take his hand back into mine, "I feel better now." Mark laughs, "I'd imagine so." I laugh then mark leans down and kisses me. "I love when you take control, its either super adorable, or sexy as fuck, depends on the circumstance." I laugh again and we walk home. Once we get home i put on the movie 50 days of summer, a great romantic and funny movie. Mark looks at me, i look at him and smile, he kisses me gently, "Thank you baby for the perfect day." "Your welcome, i love you." "I love you too, forever and always???" "Forever and always." We fall asleep cuddling on the couch before the movie even ends, seems as being outside all day drained us. Today was perfect.