Part 123 ❤💚

Marks POV-
I roll over and i hear a squeek from below me. "Maaarkkk get off." Its muffled but i still hear him. I roll back, "Sorry jack." "Mmm." I grab my phone and look at the time, 1:27 PM. I sit up running my hands through my hair. I stretch, accidentally moaning. Jacks eyes shoot open and he smirks. "Mmm." This time its sexual. I smile at him. Quickly jack has me laying back, as be strattles me. I look up at him, both of us in just boxers. I bite my lip and i run my hands up and down his sides. I lean up a bit and i reach behind his head, pulling him down, his ear near my mouth. "Tell me what you want me to do to you kitten." Jack smirks and grinds on me. "Well, first, i want you to pin me down, handcuffing me to the bed, then i want you to leave love marks all over me, in form of hickies. Then i want you to eat me out, making me moan for more. After that, i want you to bite my neck, making my breath hitch..." I feel my dick get rock hard. "Then what?" "I want you to shove your giant fucking cock in my ass and fuck me mercilessly, choking me." I growl and i flip us so jack is below me. "As you wish." I reach into the bed side table and grab the pair of handcuffs i keep in there, then i handcuff jack to the bed. Starting at his neck, going down his chest, around his nipples, then directly down his stomach, i start sucking licking and biting him, leaving big, dark hickies. I move down to his thighs, kissing his inner thighs. I then lift him up slightly and i pull his boxers off, then i start licking his asshole, slowly pushing my tongue in and out. Jack starts squirming, groaning quietly. I stop and crawl up him, i bite his neck, all over, also leaving huge hickies. I growl in his ear as i slap his inner thighs hard. Then with my pointer finger i trace his v line, then up his chest, around his nipples, on the hickie trail. Jack puckers his lips while trying to lean up slightly. I lean over him, his face in my hands, i start grinding on him roughly as i start making out with him, exploring his mouth with my tongue, as he does the same. After a long make out session i get off of him, and i go into our closet. I grab a spur and i walk back over to him. I run it up and down his feet, and legs, then around his belly button. He is shaking, and its quite a delicious sight to behold. I throw the spur on the bed side table. I rip my boxers off and i start making out with jack again, rubbing our dicks together, making friction. Jack moans lightly and i internally scream at just how sexy he is. His legs are spread, me between them, his legs wrapping around my waist. His perfect body covered in hickies. His light skin contrasting perfectly. His ocean blue eyes glazed over with lust and love, his freshly cut green and brown hair a complete mess from sleeping and me pinning him down. His arms cuffed to the bed above his head. His hard dick against mine. I smirk while making out with him and i aline myself with his asshole, i then shove myself in as hard as i can, making jack scream in pleasure against my lips. I wrap my hand around his throat and start choking him as i start thrusting as fast and hard as i can, aiming perfectly at his g spot. The entire time we are mouth to mouth. I cant get enough of him. He is the definition of perfection. He stares into my eyes as i stare into his, the only sounds heard being our moans, our bodies slamming together, our bed creaking like mad, our mouths smacking as we make out and the handcuffs jingling. "Fuck kitten..." "Uhahhh!!! Daddy!!!" "Mmm.." I slap his ass hard, making him moan even louder. I feel myself getting close and i can tell from jacks breathing and how he is tightening around me, that he is too. I start choking him harder. We both cum at the same time, screaming from the amazing feelings. Both of us panting like dogs we kiss again. "I love you kitten." "I love you too daddy." Jacks smile could blind a sun. Nothing can compair. I uncuff his arms. I lay on my back and i pull jack against me, not caring that jizz is getting on the bed sheet. After cuddling for about 10 minutes, catching our breath and just talking, we get up. I grab the bed sheet and throw it in the washer. Then i hop into the shower, where jack already was. I kis him lovinly. We wash ourselves, then we go downstairs at around 2:30 PM. We make some food and relax as we think about what we should do with our day. Jack perks up, "Pet store!!!" I smile brightly, "Good idea! I love animals!" Jack giggles, "Me too." We get up, get dressed in jeans and t shirts, then we head to the pet store.