Part 83 ❤💚

Marks POV again-
Waking up i feel jacks head on my chest. I kiss the top of his head and he looks up at me smiling. "Mornin markimoo!" "Good morning kitten, todays gonna be fun." He smiles innocently at me, "I hope." I snicker, he looks at me confused, "Sorry funny thought." Jack smiles and burries his face in my chest and says muffled, "Ok." "Jack, can you hand me my phone please?" Jack doesn't answer but picks his head up and grabs it, handing it to me he buries his face again, "Thanks baby." He nods slightly. I open my phone and see a message from Matthias, "Can we head over at 10?" Currently its 9:30. I message back, "Sure." And am immediately written back, "Ok." I poke jacks neck, "We gotta get up baby, its 9:30 and the 3 are coming over at 10." Jack groans loudly and roles off of me accidentally falling off the bed. I hear him quietly say, "Fook." Ad he hits the floor. "You ok boopy doopy." Jack shoots up onto his feet, "Im good." I laughand stand up as jack it rummaging through our clothes, he grabs my lucky flannel and put it on, then a pair of my sweat pants. He smiles at me and i giggle, "You're too cute." He makes a dorky face and hands me my blue flannel and sweat pants. "Markimoo we are gonna match today." I laugh, "Yes sir" Jack winks. I get dressed and go downstairs at 9:45. Jack and i get out snacks and drinks. 10 hits and i get a message from them saying "On our way." I respond, "Ok." They knock and i answer, "Hey guys come in." They do and we all sit down and start talking. Jack desides to sit on my lap so i put my hand up the back of the flannel and start scratching his back hard. Jack grins slightly and i know he likes it alot. Matthias, J-Fred and Bryan are all on the floor playing gta and me and jack are on the couch side my side watching covered with a blanket. I look at jack and smirk. Jack tilts his head to the side confused. I quickly reach under the blanket with my hand that was near him and reach down his pants and boxers and grab his dick. I lean in, whispering in his ear, "Punishment time. Do not make a single sound or when they leave, you will wish you hadn't. Got it?" Jack nods, wide eyed. I pull his pants down enough for his dick to be out of his clothes. Still covered i put my knees up so that if they looked back they wouldn't see anything cause the blanket wall. With J-Fred, Bryan and Matthias not even a foot away from us i start slowly rubbing his dick. His head falls back and i whisper, "Head foward." Jack hesitantly obeys, "Good kitten." Making sure they arent looking i bite jacks neck and ear. I feel him tremble. He barely starts moving his hips. I growl at him, "Stay still. Stay still and keep quiet." Jack nods a bit. For 2 more minutes i rub his dick and he barely manages to keep quiet and still. He looks at me with puppy eyes, and whispers, "Daddy, p.. Mmm... Please." I grin, "Ok." I let go of his rock solid dick and pull his pants up, i look at Matthias, "Me and jack need to talk privately, be right back." Not looking away from the screen he responds, "Ok." I grab jacks wrist and we go upstairs into the bathroom. I lock the door. As soon as i shut the door jack slams me against the wall, "Fook you're an ass, now finish my punishment before i punish you." I smile innocently, "Gladly." Dropping my smile i say, "Strip right now, then turn around and lean over the sink ass out." He obeys immediately. Once he's naked and in the position i said he looks back at me wiggling his ass biting his lip. "God i fucking swear you make me wanna destroy you." With a baby voice he says, "Then do so daddy, destroy your naughty kitten, i deserve it." I strip and slap jacks ass. He moans quietly, then i shove myself into him, making him lunge foward slightly. "Fuck jack..." Jack moves his ass making me go in and out of him. I grab his hips and start slamming myself into him harder than i ever have. Jack moans uncontrollably but then goes quiet. Looking into the mirror right infront of us i look into his eyes while still pounding him and see his eyes glossed over... Sub space. After a couple more minutes i jizz in his ass and he cums on the floor. I clean up his and help him get dressed and get dressed myself, "Ok baby, grab my hand and let's go." "Ok daddy, anything you wish." I giggle from pride. Once we get back downstairs i sit down with jack and cuddle him. About an hour goes by and jack comes out of sub space. "Mark?" I laugh and message him since the other 3 are still there and i was on my phone anyhow, "I finished your punishment and you fell into sub space." Jack reads it snd laughs, "Daddy knows what hes doin." I respond, "Yes i do." At this point it is 12:24 so we turn off the ps4 and go to McDonalds. I look at jack, "Sometimes i think we come here to much." Jack laughs loudly, "Just a tad bit to much." We all sit down and eat, Matthias looks at us and asks, "How did the talk go? You guys where up there for a while." I laugh, "It went well, problem solved." With a mouthful Matthias nods, "Good." I look at jack who was smiling like a fool looking down at our hands. We where holding hands under the table. I kiss his cheek, "I love you Sean." Jack turns his head and looks into my eyes, "I love you too mark, forever and always." "Forever and always." We continue eating and head back to the house. As soon as we get back the 3 of them announce that they have to go because it was a recording day. We all hug and they leave. "So jack, what do you wanna do now?" He looks at me completely straight faced, "You, right here on this sofa, now." I go wide eyed and get super hard. "Bring it leprechaun." Jack smirks and pushes me onto the couch, he takes the flannel off of me and blind folds me with it. He whispers, " You're my slave, and will love this." I shiver, "Yes master." Jack snickers and i hear his footsteps getting farther away, then i hear the door to downstairs open.