7. "Dominatrix"

This is a long chapter, fair warning. Read it all however, there's been quite a few changes that will go along with Liz & Sherlock. I won't leave a note at the end, so please vote and comment!

__________________________________________________________________

"So where exactly are we going?" John asked as I straightened my blue, green and gray plaid shirt over top of my black Nirvana shirt. I wiped off my faded blue jeans with the knees blown out and slid on my converse before walking down the hall to see Sherlock look up at me.

"We know her address..." Sherlock began.

"So, we're just going to walk up and ring the doorbell then?" John asked as I followed them down the stairs, leaving the flat.

"Precisely," Sherlock responded waiting on the sidewalk for me. Once I walked around John, he hailed a cab, and I sat in between them both. As we pulled down, a street Sherlock told the man to drop us off, and John eyed him.

"Are we here?" John asked.

"Two streets away, but this will do." He said as we climbed out. I stood next to Sherlock and looked at him in confusion. "Punch me," Sherlock said to John.

"Punch you?" John asked.

"Yes. Punch me, in the face, didn't you hear me?" Sherlock asked motioning to his cheek.

"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking, but it's usually sub-text," John remarked making me smirk.

"Oh, for god's sakes." Sherlock sighed exasperatedly as he hit John.

"Sherlock!" I yelled as John stood back up and punched Sherlock.

"Boys!" I yelled.

"Okay. I think we're done now, John." Sherlock choked as I pulled on John's shoulder.

"John, let go!" I said beginning to get irritated. Finally, I pulled them apart and noticed Sherlock's cheek was cut.

"Let's go," Sherlock said as John and I followed Sherlock. He told us the plan, and we went along with it.

"Ooh! Um, sorry to disturb you. Um, I've just been attacked, um, and, um, I think they ... they took my wallet and, um, and my phone. Umm, please could you help me?" Sherlock whined into their intercom.

"I can phone the police if you want." A woman responded.

"Thank you, thank you! Could you, please?" Sherlock asked. "Oh, would you ... would you mind if I just waited here, just until they come? Thank you. Thank you so much." He added as he held a handkerchief to the cut John caused. John and I followed up behind him.

"Thank you. Er, ooh!" Sherlock whined more.

" I – I saw it all happen. It's okay; I'm a doctor." John said pulling me in behind him.

"And who's she?" the woman asked.

"A med student, I brought her along." John lied. The woman nodded before John continued, "Now, have you got a first aid kit?" he asked.

"In the kitchen." She said. "Please." She added motioning Sherlock to go into her front room.

"Oh! Thank you!" Sherlock nodded to her.

"Thank you," John added as we followed the woman into the kitchen for the first aid kid. Once the woman left us alone as we went to return to the front room.

"So, what exactly is going on, who's she?"

"I don't know, but there's a woman named Irene Adler. Dark hair much like yours, about your height even I believe... Sherlock needs to get something from her." John stated as he opened the door to the front room. My eyes widened, as did John's. This woman with the dark hair... Irene, had the little white collar from around Sherlock's neck in her mouth as she leaned toward him... completely naked. Sherlock looked at us irritated, and I shook my head looking down.