11. "Silly Things"

"Tea?" I asked John and Sherlock as we walked into the flat.

"Sure, thanks, Liz." John smiled to me. I walked into the kitchen and maneuvered around Sherlock's equipment.

"Where is it now?" I heard John ask Sherlock. The case.... Well Sherlock at least, I think, finally gave up.

"Where no-one will look," Sherlock replied as he picked up his violin and watched out the window like he has the last few days.

"Whatever's on that phone is more than just pictures," John stated.

"Yes, it is," Sherlock confirmed as he messed with his violin. I walked back in with tea and sat on the arm of John's chair. John's free arm wrapped around my waist to keep me from falling as his other hand took the tea from me.

"So, she's alive then. How are we feeling about that?" John asked Sherlock, and I frowned at the floor. We heard big ben chime, and I smiled at them.

"Happy New Year guys," I said hugging John.

"Happy New Year," Sherlock said quietly.

"Do you think you'll be seeing her again?" John asked Sherlock, and I sat there watching him carefully. Sherlock didn't answer and began playing his violin. John sighed and sipped his tea as we sat listening to him play.

Sherlock drug me to St. Bart's so he could x-ray Irene's phone the next morning. I sat there on a stool with Molly beside me.

"Is that a phone?" Molly whispered to me.

"It's a camera phone," Sherlock stated, able to hear her.

"And you're X-raying it?" She asked.

"Yes, I am." He said.

"Whose phone is it?" she whispered to me.

"A woman's," Sherlock responded simply.

"Your girlfriend?" Molly guessed, and I shifted uncomfortably.

"You think she's my girlfriend because I'm X-raying her possessions?" he asked.

"Well, we all do silly things," Molly said and looked at me.

"Yes." Sherlock and I agreed. Sherlock suddenly sat up straighter and narrowed his eyes at the phone.

"They do, don't they? Very silly." Sherlock said, mostly to himself. He pulled the phone out of the machine and held it in front of him.

"She sent this to my address, and she loves to play games." He said.

"She does?" Molly asked, about choking on air.

Sherlock pulled up the I AM _ _ _ _ LOCKED screen and I stood next to him as he typed, 221B. It was wrong. 

_________________________________________________

Please comment and vote! I'll post another chapter since this is short!