62. "Cuffed."

Another long chapter. But totally worth it! :) 

Liz's POV

"You should talk to him." I heard Mrs. Hudson from the other side of my phone.

"It's been two months, Mrs. Hudson."

"I need you here. He's scaring me Liz. You calm him down."

"He's all drugged up... that's not a man I want to spend the rest of my life with." I sighed looking down at my empty ring finger.

"You can help him! He loves you Elizabeth. Please." She begged. This is the at least fiftieth phone call I have received in the last month.

"Alright. I'll stop by." I sighed. I hung up and walked into my bedroom. I was able to move in with my friend Tori, even after all the time I barely spent with her. She understood, we all have lives. I opened my dresser and looked at the ring I placed back in the box. I frowned at it and shut the drawer after grabbing a sweater.

I took a cab to Baker Street. The sound of gunshots could be heard outside the flat. Quickly, I rushed inside to see Mrs. Hudson running down the stairs toward me.

"He's acting ridiculous!" she cried.

"Take me up," I said. She looked toward the steps for a second, before nodding and leading me up.

"The game's afoot." I heard Sherlock practically yell. I looked at her with a cocked eyebrow and she peeked her head into the room.

"Oh, hello. Can I have a cup of tea?" he asked. She walked to the kitchen and I slid into the flat.

"Sherlock," I said. He looked at me, then shook his head.

"Not you again. Get out."

"Sherlock-," I went to speak again when he waved his arms obnoxiously.

"These pictures..." Mrs. Hudson began. "They're that man on the telly, aren't they?" She asked.

"What pictures?" Sherlock asked.

"They're everywhere," Mrs. Hudson said, sounding concerned.

"Oh, these pictures! Oh, you can see them too. That's good." He said. "Wait," he added then turned to look at me. "You're... actually... here." He said. I nodded my head and he rushed up to me holding my face in his hands. His unshaven face and blood shot eyes hurt me. I didn't ever want to see him like this.

"Oh, Sherlock." I cried wrapping my arms around his neck, nuzzling my face into his neck. He held me close and tight. After a few minutes, he pulled back and frantically yelled,

"Cup of tea!" and held the gun back up making me step back. "Oh, for goodness' sakes." He said as walked over to Mrs. Hudson in the kitchen who was shaking and staring at Sherlock in horror.

"What's the matter with you?" he asked her. He stomped over to her and motioned to the tea making insane arm movements. "Are you having an earthquake?" he yelled at her dramatically, and sarcastically might I add. The tea cup fell from Mrs. Hudson's hand and as it did, Sherlock dropped his gun, catching the cup. However, Mrs. Hudson took her chance to grab the gun.

"Right, then, mister. Now I need your handcuffs. I happen to know there's a pair in the salad drawer. I've borrowed them before." She said. My eyebrows rose as Sherlock looked about as startled by the statement as I do. "Oh, get over yourself. You're not my first smackhead, Sherlock Holmes." She said. My eyes widened as I walked over to get the cuffs. Mrs. Hudson walked out leaving us be for a moment. I put them on Sherlock and he smirked a bit at me and I rolled my eyes