79. "Honeymoon."

"Sherlock! Sherlock, are you ready to go?" I asked as I walked back into our bedroom. I looked down at our bed to see Sherlock lying under the sheets, eyes closed. "Wake up!" I said shaking him awake. He groaned and threw back the blankets.

"I've been up. I just don't want to leave." He grumbled.

"And why is that? It's our honeymoon Sherlock! You should be excited to spend some time with me at least."

"I spend time with you every day."

"Sherlock." I scolded and he sighed.

"When do I need to be ready?" he asked.

"In about a half hour. I still have to pack my bag." I sighed.

"You can do that in a half-hour?" he asked.

"I'm very magical." I remarked and he smirked as he grabbed his own bags and carried them into the living room.

"Is that why we're going to the "City of Love"?" Sherlock asked mockingly.

"What's wrong with Paris?" I asked.

"Nothing. The name seems quite intriguing..." he shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't act like you're disgusted by love." I called from the bedroom.

"I'm not." He responded walking back into the bedroom.

"I just wanted to spend time with you. No cases. Just you, me and relaxation. Honestly, I'm extremely scared to see you without a case because I know you get easily-,"

"Bored."

"Exactly." I sighed.

"I'll need a case while we're there. Just a small one," Sherlock said standing next to me.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Fine."

"Really?" I smiled.

"No." he answered and kissed my cheek before walking out of the room again as he slid on his wedding ring he sat beside the bed.

I brought out my bag and we walked everything down to the cab. My phone went off with a skype call from John.

"Hey!" I answered as we put everything in the cab and climbed in.

"Tori and I wanted to catch you guys before you were on your way. Are you excited. I've heard Paris is beautiful." He said.

"Yeah, Sherlock's not too convinced it'll be fun." I smirked.

"Oh Sherlock. Don't be a buzz kill. It's a sex holiday." John remarked and I heard Tori's laugh.

"Stop!" I groaned as Sherlock looked down at me with a quirked eyebrow.

"Did you not tell him yet?!" Tori squealed.

"We need to go out of the country to have s-,"

"I'll talk to you guys later!" I cut off Sherlock and ended the call.

"You didn't have to cut them off," Sherlock said.

"Yeah, but I didn't really want them to tell you that. I mean, yes it's obvious, but I wanted it to seem natural. Not forced."

"It's never forced between us."

"Okay," I smiled at him.

________________________________________________________________________

Short update so I can get the word out to you guys, Liz is on Twitter.

Yes!

That means you can tweet her and ask her as many questions as you'd like.

Follow Liz on Twitter @lizschmidt221b   

and Sherlock @  Tweet_Holmes

Be sure to follow them and tweet them! :) 

Thank you guys so much for all the support! Let them know what you want to see!