17. "Gates."

*Special Chapter*

Sherlock's POV

I drove John and me to Baskerville, and we approached the complex. There is military personnel guarding the place like crazy, all walking around the perimeter. I drove up to the gate and a guard holding a rifle raised a hand as I stopped the Jeep.

"Pass, please." The man said to me as I rolled down the window. I reached into my coat and handed him a pass.

"Thank you." The man walked away with my pass, and another man had a dog sniffing the jeep. Probably for explosives.

"You've got ID for Baskerville. How?" John asked.

"It's not specific to this place. It's my brother's. Access all areas. I, um... acquired it ages ago, just in case." I shrugged.

"Brilliant," John said.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"We'll get caught."

"No, we won't – well, not just yet. Gosh quit acting like Liz,"

"Caught in five minutes. "Oh, hi, we just thought we'd come and have a wander round your top secret weapons base." "Really? Great! Come in – kettle's just boiled." That's if we don't get shot." John said as the gates opened and the guard returned to the car with my pass.

"Clear." The man at the front of the car said.

"Thank you very much, sir."

"Thank you," I responded.

"Straight through, sir." A man directed me as I drove on.

"Mycroft's name literally opens doors!" John said shocked.

"I've told you – he practically is the British government. I reckon we've got about twenty minutes before they realize something's wrong." I said. I checked my phone and saw a message from Liz.

"Be careful."

I smiled down at my phone, and John looked over my shoulder as I wiped the smile from my face.

"How do you think she feels?" he asked as we climbed out of the car.

"What?"

"The woman has her own text tone," John remarked as we walked on and I eyed John. Does that really concern Liz?

_________________________________________________________

Short update, sorry! :) 

Vote and comment!!