72. "Sad."

"No. No!"

I jolted up and looked over to Sherlock who was still asleep, but yelling.

"Sherlock," I said lightly shaking him awake. His eyes darted open as he looked over at me.

"Liz, what... I had a nightmare." He stated rather flatly.

"Yeah. Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"You're lying."

"Of course I am." He answered and went to stand up when I put my arm across him.

"Sherlock, I'm your fiancé, you have to tell me what's wrong." I said.

"I don't have to tell you anything," he shot back. I glared at him and rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I spat and rolled over lying back down. I waited for him to get up and leave but he never did. After about three minutes I felt his arm snake around me and his face next to mine.

"Liz-,"

"No. You don't have to tell me anything. It's not like I want to help the man I love get through whatever is troubling him."

"It's about Eurus." He said. I rolled over, still in his arms and he held me close as he spoke. "I never told you much, so I'll tell you from the beginning. You know what Mycroft said when he came here. How she burned down the house and-,"

"Yes, I know Sherlock."

"Okay, well. When we went to see her. It wasn't the best experience I have had. The governor was there, as you know he committed suicide. However, Eurus had us all captured in her cell. John, Mycroft, the governor and myself. He killed himself to save his wife. Eurus still killed his wife... be-because John or Mycroft had to kill him, and neither could do it." He began. He searched my face, but I laid there listening. "Then we were sent on... almost in a challenge like base. We ended up in a room and had to solve a small case. After going through the case she still killed the men. It was sickening. Later on, she wanted me to kill either John or Mycroft... so I turned the gun on myself..." Sherlock continued.

***FLASHBACK***

Sherlock's POV

"Well, not on my watch." I said placing the gun I held beneath my chin.

"What are you doing?" Eurus' voice screeched through the speakers.

"A moment ago, a brave man asked to be remembered. I'm remembering the governor." I said. "Ten..." I began counting down.

"No, no, Sherlock." Eurus said.

"Nine..."

"Sherlock, what about Liz?

"Eight..."

"You can't!" Eurus pressed.

"Seven..."

"You don't know about Redbeard yet."

"Six..."

"Sherlock!" Eurus yelled.

"Sherlock. LIZ! You can't-,"

"Five..."

"Sherlock, stop that at once!" she continued.

"Four..." I said and felt a pinch in the back of my neck. I pulled out a dart and analyzed it. Tranquilizer.

"Sherlock. I love you." Liz said... Liz? She was standing in front of me. Wasn't she? Wait... no... I was counting down... where was I?