68. "Scare."

"Get out!" I heard Sherlock's roaring voice as I walked up the stairs, three paper bags filled with groceries in my arm.
"She's possessed by the Devil! I swear my wife is channeling Satan!" I heard a male voice as I walked into the side door to the kitchen from the hallway.
"Yes, boring. Go away!" Sherlock snapped motioning out the front door. I watched him from the kitchen as I sat the bags down.
"I'm not channeling Satan!" the woman said, stopping next to Sherlock.
"Why not? Given your immediate alternative." Sherlock said slamming the door shut in her face as he sighed and noticed I was home. "Oh, hello."

"Nothing interesting?" I asked him.

"Not at all."

"So... am I an alternative to Satan?" I asked him as he wandered over toward a bookcase on the other side of the wall, he came in seconds later with a piece of paper. "Sherlock? I asked you a-,"
I watched as he held the piece of paper up to the light and turned it around.
"
She was real." He said. He began frantically searching drawers and unscrewed the lightbulb from the light above us. He turned on his ultraviolet light he grabbed from one of the drawers, and in a blue glow, written on the paper was, "MISS ME?"

Sherlock looked at me with wide eyes.

"Is it?"

"No... not this time," he said.

*********************************

"Okay, I understand you aren't happy with Mycroft for keeping this from you Sherlock, but I really don't think scaring the-,"

"It'll be fun," John piped from behind me.

"Shhh, he's running." Sherlock said as we watched from behind a curtain. Finally, Sherlock decided to step out, holding my arm in his hand.

"Sherlock? Help me!" Mycroft said. Sherlock put his hand to his mouth and whistled. The lights in Mycroft's house turned on and Mycroft looked at us in shock as a man came out who we had dressed like a young kid version of Samara from The Ring.

"Experiment complete. Conclusion: I have a sister." Sherlock stated.

"This was you? All of this was you?" Mycroft asked angrily.

"Conclusion two: my sister – Eurus, apparently – has been incarcerated from an early age in a secure institution controlled by my brother." Sherlock stated. "Hey, bro!" Sherlock said faking happiness, as he usually did around his brother.

"Why would you do this... this pantomime? Why?"

"Conclusion three: you are terrified of her!" Sherlock smiled.

"You have no idea what you're dealing with. None at all." Mycroft scolded.

"New information: she's out." John said.

"That's not possible." Mycroft said.

"It's more than possible. She was John's therapist." Sherlock said.

"Shot me during a session."

"Only with a tranquillizer." Sherlock said.

"Mm. We still had ten minutes to go."

"Well, we'll see about a refund." Sherlock retaliated. I smiled and held his hand as we walked down the steps to stand with Mycroft as Sherlock looked over at his two actors, a clown and the one that looked like Samara with pig-tails. "Right, you two. Wiggins has got your money by the gate. Don't spend it all in one crack den. Oh, I hope we didn't spoil your enjoyment of the movie." Sherlock said. We walked toward the front door and Mycroft cleared his throat.

"You're just leaving?"

"Well, we're not staying here. Eurus is coming and, uh, someone's disabled all your security. Sleep well!" Sherlock said. I smirked and we walked out the front door. I heard John's conversation with Mycroft from outside.

"Doctor Watson. Why would he do that to me? That was insane!"

"Uh, yes. Well, someone convinced him that you wouldn't tell the truth unless you were actually wetting yourself."

"Someone?" Mycroft asked.

"Probably me. Maybe Liz." John answered.

"So that's it, is it? You're just going?"

"Well, don't worry. There's a place for people like you – the desperate, the terrified, the ones with nowhere else to run."

"What place?" Mycroft asked, his voice deeper than usual.

"Two-two-one B Baker Street. See you in the morning. If there's a queue, join it!" John said.

"For God's sake! This is not one of your idiot cases."

"You might wanna close that window. There is an East Wind coming." John finished and walked out to meet Sherlock and me on the sidewalk.

"Off we go then?"

"Off we go." I agreed.     

__________________________________________________________

TRIPLE UPDATE!!

Comment and vote! I apologize it is kind of short. But I would love to know your thoughts! 

IMPORTANT QUESTION:Should Liz go with them to find Sherlock's sister? Or should she stay back at home with Molly and Rosie?