Intro

"When I'm with you, danger seems like a good thing" 

NCT 127

Amy: Day 0, Please don't let me stay with Mark, I was begging in my mind when my hand trembled above the box with three small paper pieces in it.

It meant everything or nothing, freedom or the same old thing. Sicheng and Renjun were sitting around the kitchen table with me, both equally nervous. Renjun was rubbing his wet palms while Sicheng was biting on his nails.

Why were we here in the first place, ironically, to write a book about love.

"Choose," begged Renjun tapping the table top with his fingertips impatiently.

Please don't let me stay here with Mark, I whispered when I took the paper in the middle moving the box to Sicheng.

He hesitated for a few seconds before he chose, so Renjun took the last scrap from the box.

Why were we here, all sweaty and stressed about two minutes to midnight, in my flat?

Because I had to come up with the „brilliant" idea to write a book about the meaning of love, while doing the research in three different ways - a journey around the world with the person of your choice, a journey on your own, or staying where you are, to explore if perhaps love isn't hiding there, in your dull everyday reality.

Please don't let me stay here with Mark, I whispered like a mantra looking at my two friends, when our hands were trembling on the pieces of paper.

"On three," said Renjun catching my gaze, so I took a deep breath unfolding mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Reader,

I want to invite you to a brand new adventure, but this book will be a little different, so here are a few things to keep in mind.

The main female character is called Amy, however this story is written like an imagine, so her name never appears in the book.

This story is made as diary entries, so the chapters variate from long to short ones, but in case of shorter chapters I'll be updating more often.

The main story starts form Amy's first diary entry, but each chapter, including Renjun and Sicheng's parts, is composing the plot line.

There will be some light-medium mature content.

The main love story is between Amy and Mark, but there's a little Yuwin in this book too, so if you mind boyxboy please skip the "Sicheng" chapters.

love hearing back from you so I'm always happy to find out about your thoughts in the comments.

Also if you really enjoy it, consider sharing it with your friends.

let's start

Little Lion