Renjun: Day 42

Renjun: Day 42, The tropical rain came, it smelled green the whole nature did but it was also sad when I was sitting in the bungalow on the bed observing the grey clouds tearing up.

The weeding could have ended with a disaster when Yuta's ex lover burst in, I bet he was still in love and hated the thought of Yuta being unreachable forever.

I saw it in the dark eyes, the man was hurt, through all the harm and all the bad things he did he was hurt and Sicheng... I have never seen sweet Sicheng like that he could really tear the guy in pieces with his bare hands. Only because he had hurt Yuta, yes that was the altruistic reason the real one was a little more complicated. Only because he had had Yuta physically, Yuta's body and lips for three years, and through such a long time there had been a lot more than Yuta wanted to admit involved, desire, longing, pleasure, emotions, maybe even a little crush, love from the man's side. And also because the guy had Yuta first, maybe not first like his innocence but way before Sicheng.

Sicheng was jealous, he was scared, he loved Yuta so much he couldn't stand the thought of someone else being in the way or even a little closer to his love than the normal distance. Sicheng was possessive, as possessive as the majority of us, willing to have Yuta exclusively for himself only.

But when they disappeared in the darkness it was obvious they had found each other and made up, ended in bed doing all the things they used to do, married or no, jealous or less jealous, afraid of feeling safe, past lover or no past lover involved. Because it was the primordial instinct, stronger and clever than our mind. The one that never gave a s*it about the long or short list of past flings, past experiences, heartbreaks or love. The one that needed fulfilling here and now no matter what, and Sicheng was smiling again when I met him in the main hotel building in the morning. He said Yuta is sleeping in a cute way, whatever it meant, but he felt hungry so he came for breakfast.

"So was the night good?" I asked when we sat at the same table at the far back of the restaurant.

"Good," Sicheng showed all his teeth in a smile and blushed.

"I'm happy," I whispered.

"Me too," Sicheng bit his nails.

He glanced at the way to the beach and the palm trees outside.

"And how does it feel to be married?" I asked.

"The same," he blushed harder looking at the ring. "Maybe if you have some morality left and wait with it till this particular night," he giggled. "But if not... yes it's equally great," he smiled wider and started to play with the ring.

"So what is it all about?" I asked.

"You know," he looked at he's knees. "It sounds cool to look at Yuta and say my husband," his cheeks went up in the smile all the time.

Possessive much as I thought, I smiled to myself.

"All mine," Sicheng stretched his hands out like if he wanted to hug someone and I shook my head.

The glass door from the garden side opened and I saw Yuta walking in, he winked to me he was smiling wide as wide as Sicheng. He sneaked to the boy without him noticing and covered his eyes with his hands.

"Guess who?" he whispered leaning in and kissing the top of Sicheng's head.

"My husband," Sicheng glanced up smiling even wider and Yuta leaned down to connect their lips in a kiss.

The good thing was both were equally possessive about each other, Yuta's love for Sicheng was something, unconditional, that what his eyes said.

Much <3