Amy: Day 38 (part 2)

Amy: Day 38 (part 2), "I won't tell them ok, but I really want to try, what's so different about it we had done so many things?" he was stubborn again his lips clenched and his gaze frustrated.

"Oh but why is it so important?" I asked.

"I don't know I... I just want to know how it feels like, that's it," he said.

"What if you would like to try some worse stuff, something that might lead to one of us getting hurt?" I was serious.

"But it's just a  position," he said.

"You see so it's not important," I grabbed my phone.

"And why don't you want to try it?" he asked quietly.

"Because I want our relationship to stay nice and sweet and cuddly, somehow pure despite the things we're doing," I looked into his eyes.

"Do you think it's pure when we have sex abut 20 times a month?" he asked.

"No it's not, but..." I glanced at him.

He was right and I was right, but he was more right I was just afraid it will be too intimate and I was already too deep and he was growing up in a speed tempo.

"Let's just do it and then I can hopefully study my speech," I said placing the phone back one the little table and lifting the shirt off my head. I threw it away threw the shorts away, jumped from the bed and found the additional blanket in the wardrobe I spread it over the floor with a pillow and sat down looking at Mark.

"Why there?" he asked.

"Because I don't want to call the room service in the middle of the night so they will change our sheets," I said.

"Oh, sure," he whispered walking to me.

I felt a shiver, why was I agreeing on all his stupid ideas.

"But you're on the floor," I said and he nodded lying down.

I guess I have never felt so exposed in my entire life maybe during the first time, but it was Mark my Mark, the one I knew and who knew me, I thought to give it some reason when I dived into it, getting lost in the new kind of double pleasure, the most intimate way, the most dirty way we have ever done it.

It seemed like and endless and sweetest torture, it was good and bad at once, and I was afraid to look at him after, after I came after my body stopped shivering and I returned to reality my skin sweaty, my mouth in pain, my face in Mark's thigh, his nose colliding with the parts he shouldn't.

We moved up he was very red his hair even more messed than before, his face sticky when I touched it.

"Let's shower," I whispered getting up and walking to the bathroom. A moment later his hands were all around me, his kisses on my neck.

The warm water was washing it all away but not the memory of our strange connection. Mark's lips tasted like the bubbles of the shower gel, his hair was dripping on my face, he was kissing me fiercely and trying to lift my hips.

"You don't have safety here," I said stopping his arms.

"I'm not even ready," he groaned.

We kissed more and the tension released in our daily routines, him washing my body me washing his. The gentle way he wrapped a towel around me way more gentleman like than ever and he blushed harder when he ran to brush his teeth.

He was smelling so lovely fresh when we returned to the bed and we cuddled into each other.

"It was dope, not creepy at all," said Mark kissing my cheek and nose.

"Ah," I said.

"Didn't you like it?" he asked looking straight into my eyes.

"I did," I looked from him. "But it was strange."

"I think you can only do it with someone you really truly love," said Mark and I trembled. "Other way it would be creepy. But you are like my best friend and like the lady I want to get old with, so nothing's creepy with you," Mark kissed my nose and lips and I felt like flying a lot more than when our bodies were so close. "I love you," he repeated pressing his lips to mine and staying there and I was unable to part from his lips, I guess they were still brushing when we both fell asleep.

 "I love you," he repeated pressing his lips to mine and staying there and I was unable to part from his lips, I guess they were still brushing when we both fell asleep

Much <3