Amy: Day 7 (part 2)

Amy: Day 7 (part 2), He followed till we jumped on the mattress, the sweet jelly on our lips. I tried to feed him, he made my cheek and neck sticky with his fingers.

"Mark, slow down," I whispered when his kisses became so passionate.

"I can't," he laughed when he took more jelly on the spoon, yes the duvet was sticky our skin was, I felt something unpleasantly cold when he dropped the jelly on my chest.

He started to lick it off diving deeper down, giggling a lot, yes his funny laugh. I started to undress him when he pushed me on the pillows and licked the inside parts of my bra, yes this boy was never tired of pleasure.

And he made an awful supper for me, he invited me to his prom, yes he did.

"Let's take a shower," I whispered pulling on his hair to lift his head.

"Ok," his eyes seemed distant from desire.

I should be a better girl, give him space, ask about his homework, care about his grades, but all I cared for were his bed skills, and he had plenty.

I placed the bowl on the bedside table and grabbed the safety from the box on his desk. It was nearly empty again.

"Quicker," Mark stated to undress me in a speed.

We could't part, kissed here and there, reached the cold of the shower not even waiting for the water to get warm first.

My lips slid down his body, all the way to his pleasure, he closed his eyes leaning back, smiling to himself. Why wasn't I a better girl, the one who would care? The water started to get mild, the floor of the shower cabin was uncomfortable under my knees and the way I held the wall to support myself made my arms tired. He's a teenage boy, he's just a boy, whispered my mind, but I never cared less.

"OH!" Mark started to give out moans, he grabbed the wall to not to fall while I couldn't handle the feeling of ecstasy his body gave me.

He clenched his teeth, grabbed my shoulder started to slide down the wall a little, he screamed my name gently, begged for more, begged for mercy, and even more.

He came crushing so hard, so lovely pleased when I let go and his body  moved down the wall till he knelt on the floor resting his head on my shoulder inhaling sharply, the shower raining on us with warm drops.

It took some time till his body relaxed and his lips moved up my shoulder, my neck, found my lips, he pulled me closer.

"Come let's wash," I pulled him up and rubbed the gel into his chest.

"Why do I like when you..." Mark cuddled into me, he seemed so vulnerable after this kind of pleasure, always going back to the boy, he let me treat him with kindness. I washed his back while he laughed loud when his hands made gentle circles on my butts.

He became more and more naughty with time, when his body became ready again. Slowly, but he was young, his energy recharged quickly.

We turned the shower off, he grabbed the small silver package, still unused, and sent me a naughty smile when he went to get the towels, he threw one to me.

Moments later he was wrapped in his and I watched how he made strange faces to his mirror reflection while putting paste on his tooth brush.

"Won't you shave?" I asked as his cheeks began to scratch slowly.

"In the morning," he smiled again.

"In the morning you will be as nice as a hedgehog."

"Your legs are scratchy too sometimes," Mark laughed and I shook my head.

"You're so naught," I walked to him and grabbed my toothbrush.

This simple daily routines were strongly significant. They meant we were together, like in a relationship, I guess.

Not everyone would make me comfortable enough to kiss him, have sex with him and brush my teeth next to him.

We were glancing at each other from time to time, he finished first but waited, I turned the water off, his lips moved to my skin again pleasing the back of my neck.

"What now?" I asked.

"What position would you like it in today?" Mark raised his brow.

"In the morning babe, we showered and we smell nice, so it's better to keep it for some time," I whispered while he bit my shoulder.

"No," he shook his head.

"No?" I laughed.

"No, I want you," he pinched my hip.

"You need to be in some state for school," I started but he laughed and kidnapped my towel running to the bedroom, moments later he returned, grabbed the safety, kissed my shoulder and ran out again.

I laughed loud. It took me some time to walk to the bedroom where he was stripped and ready sitting on the bed and waiting impatiently.

"Let's say..." I moved to him kissing him deeply. "Lotus?" I raised my brow.

"Something naughtier," Mark grinned.

I shook my head again but he pressed me to the mattress and kissed wildly.

He really couldn't focus on the foreplay. His moves were quick and deep and I winced a few times.

"Sorry my love," he whispered slowing down.

He tried his best to get over his fire, to make it comfortable for both. He started to please my neck an breasts again, endlessly, reaching to my lips and melting perfectly. Yes kissing and making love was way too much. The stars appeared, the tornado rolled through me, my nails opened the yesterday's scratches on his back, he came breathing on my chin.

We tried to catch breaths, to stop the sweat, the heat, the steaming sheets all around, the running heartbeats, but it was hard.

It was long minutes later that I felt the gentle touch of cold on my still wet skin.

Mark rolled from me and started to lick under my armpit causing me to beg him to stop.

We stayed there caressing each other and kissing gently till he decided to move up and take one more shower.

I followed and I felt the heaviness of my tired body when I rested my head on his shoulder under the running steam. This time we were quick, touching each other just a little and making out for a moment because shower kisses were way too good to deny.

We changed the sheets, duvet and pillows because the were overfilled with jelly and sweat and I found Mark's bright yellow shirt on the carpt. I lifted it putting it on but he shook his head.

He laid down first while I checked my phone for reports still there weren't any so I let all worries go when I cuddled into Mark placing my leg over his hip as I loved to.

"Night," he whispered with a sleepy tone when he pulled on his shirt on me till it was just a piece of fabric around my wrists and lower spine.

"Night naughty babe," I whispered cuddling into him.

Before I could notice I was asleep.

Thank you for your support :)What do you think about Amy and Mark's hot time?

What do you think about Amy and Mark's hot time?

Much <3