Amy: Day 1 (part 2)

Amy: Day 1 (part 2), The night was nice and warm, I stopped the car in front of the dorm, the lower floor was lit up. Mark said he will come, he had to finish homework and wanted to play football with the boys. We tried our best to work the differences, the age gap, but it seemed impossible.

I left the car, got into the building, found Taeil sitting on a couch and playing xylophone for himself.

Yes Taeil was my best friend, a lovely guy but the awkwardest nerd ever. He smiled to me, warm smile, big brown eyes. He had something of a human-sized teddy bear in his face.

"And how was it?" he asked when I sat on the couch next to him.

"We haven't argued the whole day," I said quietly.

"That's progress," Taeil smiled.

He was wearing a strange stripped sweater that made him look even more awkward.

"I hope," I fell on the pillow.

Maybe Renjun would switch, I guessed Yuta and Sicheng were on cloud nine as always, they were the prefect couple, so insanely in love, so greatly and deeply connected, looking at them was painful, as each and everyone became jealous, because who wouldn't wish to love and be loved like that.

The slow music from the old recorder was playing, some strange hippie like couples were swinging in the middle of the room to it, the others were talking, laughing, drinking. Someone walked inside and I recognized him by his cool clothes of a teenage boy, who wants to look good. He moved the gray hood off his head and the crazy hair appeared in the light. Taeil smiled to himself glancing at me.

"Your boy right?" he asked as he has never seen him, but had heard a lot about him.

"Yep," I muttered while Mark scanned the room till he noticed us, he got nervous, bit his lips a lot, but he straightened and walked to the couch.

"Hi I'm Mark," he stretched his hand out to Taeil.

"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Taeil," the boy smiled in a lovely way shaking his hand.

Mark smiled nervously, he sat on the couch next to me and laid his hand on my knee.

"Hi," he muttered glancing around.

"Calm down," I whispered putting my arm around him.

"I'm happy I could finally met you, I've heard a lot about you," said Taeil.

"Probably only bad stuff," muttered Mark his head low.

"Not really," Taeil giggled.

"If it's too boring for you, you can go!" I said moving away from him.

"I've just come ok!" he raised his voice. "Are you embarrassed to be here with me?"

"No," I felt a shiver.

"Hey, hey kids stop arguing, just kiss and have fun!" Taeil got in our conversation.

I took a deep breath, Mark did to.

I was supposed to study the matter of love not get frustrated about my teenage boyfriend every few seconds.

"I'll bring you some sweets it always helps," Taeil smiled getting up.

We sat back on the couch, the silence got long, soon Mark's hand was on my thigh moving up and down. I slipped closer placing my head on his shoulder, yes this was great again, being nicely cuddled to his warm embrace. Taeil was smiling, when he placed the snacks on the couch next to us, we thanked. I unwrapped a candy and put it in Mark's mouth, he laughed.

"So can I stay?" he asked turing to me.

"If you keep the drama behind the door," I pulled him closer.

His lips tasted like the candy, some strawberry-orange flavor. Before we could notice we were making out, yes our night could end in the bedroom and it will be great again, but the morning. Yes, I guessed I just needed to forget about the morning and enjoy this place.

 Yes, I guessed I just needed to forget about the morning and enjoy this place

Thank you for each support.

What do you think about Amy's friendship with Taeil and her relationship with Mark?

Much <3