Sicheng: Day 2

Sicheng: Day 2, I'm late with my report because of him, I guess she won't be mad at me and will understand, she will even forgive, that I wasted half of the afternoon in bed, feeding Yuta breakfast, drawing hearts all over his chest, licking sugar off his thighs, actually we should be looking for love, but I don't need to look for the thing I have. It's all here, all mine, all so known and comfortable. I'm writing this report with his body closely wrapped around me, yes he is looking at my words and laughing with his adorable smile, biting my hip playfully what causes me to write a few stupid, au, things. ekuf, egfuf; shh, stop, I'm trying to work.

"What?"

"Don't look at me like this, or I will melt"

"I know the pick up line is bad"

"Yuta" "Stop"

I LOVE SICHEN...............

I had to get his hands off the keyboard.

"It's not your report love"

I LOVE SICHENG x!000000

hahah

Ok, stop this madness, she will hate this report.

MAYBE SHE WOULD WRITE ONE WITH MARK'S D>> :O :O

"Yuta!"

He's embarrassing me, but he's way too cute so I can't be mad at him.

SO KISS ME

"Ahhhhhhh Yuta" goffpfjfj .d; "stop tickling"

Ok he began to kiss my... yhym... whatever...

I'll finish the report when this tiger will go to sleep ;)

Much <3