Amy: Day 26

Amy: Day 26, I stayed at Taeil's the whole night sent Mark a short text where I am. Taeil made tea for me, brought me some water and handkerchieves then sat on the couch next to me listening with a worried face.

"Auch," he said when I told him what I had found out.

"Yes auch," I shivered.

I had given in Renjun, the adventure, the travel everything for this ungrateful kid who was lying to me all the time. What else was he lying about.

"For the first time Mark really made me mad," said Taeil and I glanced at him.

"For the first time are you kidding," I shook my head.

"He has his reasons I get it, just shouldn't be so stubborn sometimes," Taeil shook his head.

"What do you mean?" I whispered.

"Oh I guess he is embarrassed to even talk about his writing because you're a professional and he has no idea if he's good or not so he doesn't want to look bad or you to laugh at what he has written, or criticize. That's the only reason that makes sense for me," Taeil shook his head again "Impossible. He's really young."

"An immature, puberty driven puppy, right," I said hugging a pillow.

"Yes something like that," Taeil agreed.

"I should break up," I said.

"Ah," Taeil let the air out. "Maybe talk to him first."

"No you know how he can draw me back into him. He's like a little monster spreads some dark magic on me," I said and Taeil laughed.

"Definitely," he shook his head. "Go to sleep, relax, tomorrow is a new day and you can think about it, actually today wow it's 2 a.m. already" he jumped up looking at the clock.

 already" he jumped up looking at the clock

Much <3