Amy: Day 19 (part 2)

Amy: Day 19 (part 2), We left the cinema hall and sat down in a cefe ordering ice cream. Taeil kept quiet but he smiled from time to time, actually each time he looked at us. Mark was sitting so close and we were feeding each other ice cream till it started to drip off our fingers. Hinyang was shaking his head opposite to us. I guess he was feeling lonely, as the girl he was with on the prom was his sister's friend, but he seemed very supportive. Not like the couple that went with us, they were sitting in some distance, both kind of cold, a little weird and I wondered what brought them here together on a lovely Sunday night, because I wouldn't want to be in any other place, wait, I moved my hand from Mark's thigh and he looked at me questioningly then took my palm and placed it back like if it belonged.

I caught Taeil amused face.

"So Mark we will graduate soon," stared the other boy, Danhyun, a very serious and gloomy one with red hair what wasn't really his color.

"Oh graduation, I still have three and a half month to learn," Mark grinned.

"And no time for it," I bit his earlobe.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"You're becoming a superstar," I giggled.

"Oh this," he went all red. "What not a superstar..." he stuttered.

"Yes but, what will you do after graduation?" ask Danhyun.

"Go to the same university as my babe girl," Mark looked at me. "And see her each break... we can cuddle on the lawn in the summer like in the movies, lay under a tree and read books," he whispered moving so close to my lips I felt his breath.

"There are ants," I said laughing.

"What?" Mark raised his eyes open.

"Babe there are ants on the lawn especially under trees," I giggled.

"Dont spoil my vision I can bring ant remover thing," he became red.

Maueen, Danhyun's girlfriend rolled her eyes.

"I like mature boys," she said glancing at her boyfriend strangely.

"I like boys with sense of humor," I said blinking to Mark who grinned wide.

"So we thought about moving to the next big city, go to the same campus and move in together," Danhyun straightened. "My parents are very conservative so Maueen can't stay in my house, just once a month for a movie we're watching all together, me my parents and her," he said.

I glanced at Taeil who really tried to keep a straight face.

"Her parents are a little more open minded I can visit her twice a week and stay the whole afternoon," continued the boy without a single smile, he seemed like if he was talking about something very sad.

"Oh maybe try to live separate first, moving in together, it's... complicated," I said looking at both.

"Yes how is it?" Maueen became livelier.

"Mark how was it for you?" I asked seriously but his face made me burst out with laughter.

We couldn't stop and I leaned on the table while he rested his forehead on my back, we really needed to concentrate.

"Oh, sorry," Mark straightened and I placed my chin on his shoulder, what a mess. "So ym, yes it wasn't easy definitely," he said getting over his smile.

"The sleeping thing..." Maueen started and stopped her face became red.

"Oh that's the best part," Mark looked at me fiercely.