Amy: Day 220

Amy: Day 220, I decided to try to be with Taeil. Still it seemed strange the way we were holding hands in the corridors. And on the first day I moved my hand away the moment I saw Mark. His eyes widened. I tried to relax. Not freak out because he might do the same thing, walk down the corridors holding someone else's hand and I imagined it but this was unbearable, the thought of seeing him with someone. Why was I teaching myself to hate him?

Still I went on with the plan. Squeezed Taeil's hand tighter. In the cafeteria I slipped closer to him rested my head on his shoulder while I was secretly observing Mark through the room till our eyes met.

I leaned to Taeil quickly, kissed his cheek.

He turned to me smiling.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yes," I nodded and felt his lips on mine.

Yes this nice feeling. I couldn't deny I liked his kisses.

His tongue touched mine and I moved away.

"Taeil not here," I whispered.

I turned around to see Mark's place empty the tray left untouched.

Ok maybe he also couldn't get rid of his past so easily. But he did the day when he made out with this girl on the party. Yes the sight of them kissing returned and I felt so much pain I winced.

"What's up?" Taeil turned to me all worried.

"It's ok just..." I couldn't put it into words.

"Mark?" he asked.

"Yes Mark," I spat this name out.

Taeil was holding me tightly so I cuddled to him.

Yes Mark, always Mark. When will I be free off this lo... wait thing.

 wait thing

Much <3