Amy: Day 31

Amy: Day 31, We managed to make up somehow enough to cuddle in bed till we fell asleep. The next morning I woke up late but Mark wasn't there anymore, his school backpack and books had gone too and I turned in the sheets that still carried his scent imaging how it would be if one day his things were gone for good. But the pain sliced my insides so deeply I moved up sitting on the bed. I breathed in again when I saw his song note book lying at the edge of the desk next to his glasses, he was coming back after school and his time with his friends. I checked my messages to see that Renjun wanted to skype tonight. "I don't like Renjun", "You've nearly kissed him," Mark's accusations from last night became vivid. He was jealous I would have been too if he and girl... I couldn't even think about it.

'I'm busy tonight,' I texted back to Renjun.

'It's important,' his message appeared and I sighed.

'Ok but make it quick,' I wrote setting the time for the skype up.

'I will be back around 8 pm after the football game with the boys,' wrote Mark when I was doing the photoshoot and interview in one of the skyscrapers in the city centre. I returned home after 7 and was a little late for the skype so I opened the computer on the kitchen table and connected the conversation while I was doing some supper for myself.

"Hi, I only see your living room from the kitchen view," said Renjun and I walked to the screen to wave.

He was sitting in a restaurant it was early morning in England and he was smiling bright.

"I'm happy to see you," he said.

"Listen I had a long day and I'm hungry so make it quick," I said.

"Ok," Renjun's smile faded. "I thought after last night you really would like to talk more," he became sad. "And Sicheng will forget me too when he and Yuta..." there were tears glittering in hie eyes.

"He won't it won't change a thing between them, trust me they can't be deeper with each other it's not possible. Besides you're Sicheng's little brother he will always find time for you," I said and he gand at me.

"I miss you so much, please come to London, I can't live without you," he said looking straight at me and I froze.

I tried to get myself together to find a thing I could say but the door behind me banged and I saw Mark falling into the kitchen with a speed.

"What do you think you're doing saying things like that to my girlfriend!" he shouted stopping next to the laptop.

Renjun shivered, he moved back on the chair.

"Mark stop," I begged.

"Stop trying to get her! She's with me! With me!" Mark pointed at his chest he was trembling and shaking and I grabbed his arm as he was looking like if he's about to smash the laptop into pieces.

"Mark, stop just s..." I begged.

"You you, you can't do it! I'm with her, I am!" Mark was shouting more. "So stop calling her, she's mine ok," he shook my hand off him and I shivered.

"Stop being mean, she belongs to no one!" shouted Renjun from the screen.   "And I have all the rights to love her too!"

"Mark! Renjun!" I glanced from one to another in fear.

"But she loves me!" shouted Mark and I felt like falling.

"Still she can stop one day!" Renjun's voice came from so far away.

"Enough!" I shouted walking to the laptop and pressing the lid shut so Renjun's vision faded. A silence fell and there was only the kitchen watch sounding from the wall while Mark was trembling inhaling sharply.

"Why are you allowing him to do it! Talking to him! Calling! Are you cheating on me!" he shouted  and I leaned against the kitchen table.

"No I... you know I'd never," I said.

"I'm fed up you can go to him!" he turned around and walked to the bedroom, I saw in horror how he was opening a suitcase then throwing everything that mattered for him inside plus a few clothes.

"Where are you..." I said my thought so thick I couldn't form words when he rolled the suitcase to the living room and the hall.

"To my parents," he muttered slamming the door shut behind him while I stopped there frozen unable to move.

The world seemed like frozen and I needed a minute to find my way to the couch I felt the room spinning in head. My hands trembled when I found Taeil's contact in my phone pressing it then the loud speaker.

"Hi," his melodic voice sounded in the room giving me a tiny bit of light and safety.

"Taeil," I felt my voice cracked.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Mark moved out," I felt the tears coming.

"What? Why?" he was worried.

"Be-bec... Renjun," I cried grabbing a pillow and hugging it.

"I'm on my way?" said Taeil and the conversation was cut off while I was there falling into pieces even if I shouldn't be mad but happy that he had finally left.

The door cracked and I was disappointed to see Taeil's pale face, he ran to the couch and sat next to me while I fell into his arms sobbing loud.

I was so broken, too broken to speak and he was there caressing my back waiting for me to calm down.

"I'll make some tea for you," he said a after a long time and I nodded. "Change into something comfortable, we will talk," whispered Taeil and I nodded.

I went to the bedroom, closed the door pulled some sweatpants and a longer sweater out of the wardrobe, I change , walked back and fell on the couch while Taeil brought a steaming cup from the kitchen. He placed it on the bedside table then sat taking my hand.

"So?" he asked.

"Mark came in when I was skyping with Renjun... and he went crazy," I whispered. "Renjun said... I actually don't remember the thing he said something about missing me, and Mark started to shout at him, they were arguing Mark was totally over the edge I've never seen him that mad he was scary," I continued. "I slammed the laptop shut and then, then Mark stared to accuse me of cheating, he took his clothes, pac-c-cked his s-s-u-i-t-tcas-s-e and... left," I swallowed more tears.

"Just calm down, I will talk to him in the morning, you need to calm down," Taeil was so nice and I couldn't believe he was so protective, my best best friend. "Just relax right now we will solve it," he whispered pointing at his lap and placing a pillow on it.

I turned on the couch and laid down feeling how he started to caress my hair gently, it was warm, and it gave me enough comfort to keep me here, to make my body less tense. I closed my eyes, maybe Taeil was right I needed to relax at least as much as it was possible, and I knew I was safe as long as he was here.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"You're welcome," Taeil was calm.

I cuddled into the pillow and feeling his palm on my head I slowly fell asleep.

Much <3