Amy: Day 6

Amy: Day 6, The voices in the restaurant were the noise of a crowd. Mark was telling me about his next day recording for the show, while we were waiting for our dinner, he was scared and excited.

I was a little worried as Renjun's reports weren't coming since two days, he only sent me a quick notice - 'landed in Peru.'

He wanted to visit an indian village in the mountains, ask the locals, the ones who lived so close to nature what love is.

I admired the strength inside him, that make him climb so many mountains for the impossible answer.

"Ah and prom is approaching, as class president I need to help with the preparations," Mark sighed.

He seemed tired again, the pile of homework on his desk grew bigger and he was living on sandwiches for two days now.

"I guess your classmates make a huge hype about it," I said.

"How was your prom?" he asked and I took a breath.

"I skipped it," I said quickly.

"Why?" he raised his eyes open.

"I was single then, couldn't find a prom date, so I thought it's pointless to go alone," I shivered.

Yes this painful times, high school. I wished I had my today's life experience back then.

I would definitely have had a prom date, a sweet and pretty boy like him.

"Oh that's sad," Mark looked at me, took my hand over the table.

He caressed small circles into my fingers.

How have we managed to avoid arguing for 6 days, still I could feel something burning when I thought about him, class president, going on prom with a pretty girl from his school or the casting show. It was obvious he had a date as he hasn't invited me but it was ok. I wouldn't fit in anyway.

I thought about leaving, at least leaving the flat, I could finish my reports while I will be all alone, but this thought brought even more fire into my insides.

"My double eyelid is bad again," said Mark letting go of my hand an rubbing it, he started to pull it what always scared me a lot.

"Mark please, this sight is so bad," I whispered.

"Why?" he laughed.

"I'm afraid you'll hurt yourself," I moved my hand over the table and caressed his eyelid gently with the tip of my finger. "I hope a little love will help," I said before I could bite my tongue.

"Thanks, it always does," he smiled.

I knew his body had this little imperfections that made it unique, like the missing cartilage in his ear, it's squishy ability to be rolled in any way.

Sometimes, when I couldn't sleep I played with his ear and it calmed me down, he never complained about it, so I hoped it's ok.

We stayed like this touching our hands on the table till the waiter came with the plates.

Thank you to everyone who is reading and voting although I'm sad there are no comments at all lately

I'm also considering if I should keep updating this book, let me know?

Much <3