Amy: Day 2 (part 2)

Amy: Day 2 (part 2),We were back from the party very late, but not too late to not to get a little something after, and I couldn't stop smiling in the morning, when I lost the rock paper scissors game and prepared some sandwiches.

"I'll take them to school," Mark was ready in his high schooler uniform, when he hurried into the kitchen.

"You forgot something," I raised my brow hiding the wrapped sandwiches behind me.

"Thank you my love," he smiled in a cheeky way placing a quick kiss on my lips.

He grabbed the sandwiches, kissed me deeper then ran out to get to school in time.

I started to write my part of the report although Sicheng and Renjun's reports weren't there yet, and I reminded them about it.

Oh how I wished to be in one of their places, travel the world alone, without Mark, or even with him, but move, not sit here, not look at the same four walls each day.

How could it bring me closer to the subject love, when I was doing sandwiches for my teenage boyfriend. Ok last night was amazing, all nights with him were, he had the fiery star sign like me, so we liked it spicy. And we avoided to argue for almost 48 hours, ok this was something.

Still I really wished to be in Renjun's place, as Yuta and Sicheng, were Yuta and Sicheng, they could be happy anywhere as long as they were together.

Much <3