Amy: Day 281

Amy: Day 281, The last two weeks were crazy, my agent, Taeil, Sicheng and Renjun all helped me to find a new apartment in a city on the other side of the country, I wrote to the university there and got a reply just today, yes they will take me. I could write books anywhere it wasn't a big deal.

I had most of my stuff packed and shipped over to the new flat. So the next week final goodbyes needed to be made.

Sicheng and Yuta invited me over to a restaurant and Sicheng was crying a lot but said he will visit as much as possible.

I felt like crying when I left the restaurant realizing there were two goodbyes left, Renjun and Taeil.

I was walking to my car trying my best to not to burst out in tears but when I reached it I saw someone standing next to it in the dim street lamp light.

"Hi," said Mark quietly.

I groaned, why was he bothering to come here and wait next  may car should I really take legal actions against him to demand private space. Anger filled me.

He spoke my name and ran to cover my way.

"Listen!"

"Leave," I said stopping to not to bump into him touching him would be too disgusting.

"Please listen at lest once! I've heard you're leaving I don't want you to leave. Please Taeil will miss you."

"That's not your concern," I spoke sharply.

"Sicheng will miss you, and Renjun, and your literary club students will miss you. I will miss you. Please I won't stand not seeing you again," Mark begged.

I looked away from him.

He had changed so much recently he looked like a complete stranger.

There was nothing of the boy I had known left.

"But I don't want to see you ever again ok," I said quietly even if I thought he didn't need any explanations from me.

He took a sharp breath.

"I hate you," I said looking straight at him.

"I know," he bit his lip.

"So if you know then stop wasting mine and your time," I muttered walking around him to the car.

"Will you ever forgive me?" he asked when I opened the car door.

"No, so move o-o...n," my voice cracked. "Live your happy life w-w-i... Whatever," I jumped into the car and slammed the door shut then I reversed from the place abruptly.

I drove a few streets away then I stopped the car at the first fee spot as my view was blurring by the tears.

Why wasn't I able to simply tell him to move on to settle with someone else. Because it tore something inside me so much. I hid my face in my hands. Yes I've never planned this goodbye why did he come, why was he spoiling everything again.

 Yes I've never planned this goodbye why did he come, why was he spoiling everything again

Much <3