Amy: Day 21

Amy: Day 21, Mark said we're invited to his parents and I was like - 'Are you crazy!', but he said his parents promised to be nice, and begged me to come with him. I called Taeil, he said - Go, your future parents in law need to get a good impression. I told him off for being as stupid as Mark and was still between minds when we took th car through the city.

Mark was rapping to the songs in the radio, he knew a lot of lyrics so he tried to keep me in a good mood, but when I parked on the driveway in front of the nice middle class house in the suburbs I was ready to run. Mark's father opened the door and smiled, he was always the nicer one.

"Welcome," he said while I left my shoes in the hall then bowed down 90 degrees. Mark should really see I was putting a lot of effort into this afternoon.

I dressed up as simple as possible, a black sweater to blue jeans.

We were asked to sit next to the dining table, as expected Mark took a chair next to me, he also squeezed my hand.

"Oh, hello," I heard his mother's harsh tone that made me to jump up our hands still together and she looked at it with disgust, so I let go quickly.

"Hello Mrs.," I bowed down again, but her gaze stayed as icy cold as before.

"Please sit," she said through clenched teeth.

She started to bring dishes and I really hoped she hasn't poisoned anything just for me.

I only took food from the same bowls Mark did, she definitely wouldn't dare to poison her beloved son.

The atmosphere was tense, no one talked we were just sitting in silence till Mark's father jumped up and took the plates to the kitchen.

"So, you finally decided to meet us?" Mark's mum eyed me up.

"Mark wanted me to come," I said, she looked like slapped.

"Isn't she cute?" Mark pressed his cheek to mine and I pushed him away gently.

"Behave," I whispered.

"What do you think will happen when Mark will get into university, get a real job, maybe even become famous? Do you think he will keep something with a lady who is getting older each day?" she asked while Mark's father returned from the kitchen and I felt my stomach twisting.

"Mom!" shouted Mark.

"Everyone is getting older each day Mrs., if you know a person for whom time is going the reverse way please introduce me to this someone," I said trying my best to smile.

"And you're rude like a foreigner," she raised her voice.

"Mom, you promised," Mark's face was red.

"Please we wanted to have a nice time get to know each other," Mark's father raised his voice a little.

"I'll go right now, thank you for the meal," I said getting up.

"No, just please, don't leave," whispered Mark desperately grabbing my hands.

"Babe let go," I begged.

"But please," he was looking at me he was broken.

"Are you running away from the truth?" asked Mark's mother.

"Actually I have no will to listen to it and I don't have to," I said sharply getting away from Mark and walking out of the house I grabbed my shoes in my hands and started to tie them up on the front terrace.

Moments later the door slammed and Mark pulled me into a hug.

"Im so so sorry, please don't leave me," he whispered in my hair.

"Mark," I said clenching my teeth because I wanted to cry. "She will never accept me. It's better for us to part..." I whispered.

"No, Never! Do you think that I will survive without you!" he started to kiss my face, my lips, my nose, chin, eyelids.

"Mark," I shivered feeling tears rolling down against my will.

"I love you, please never even dout it," he said between kisses.

"I don't" I said.

Yes I have never doubted his feelings to me just my own towards him.

"Go inside I... we'll meet at home," I said walking to the car but he followed.

"No I won't spend time with them until they apologize to you," he said crossing his arms.

"But," I stuttered.

He just jumped on the passenger seat, I shivered when I got in, started the car and drove off.

Much <3