Sicheng: Day 6

Sicheng: Day 6, (Venice date) Delicate waves, pastel sunset and a quiet gondolier behind us. I don't know what I'm doing, my head is dizzy, I had planned it all, but I don't know how to start when the boat moves smoothly.

Yuta's kisses are gentle on my palm. He's way too good, too sweet, too amazing.

"Sicheng is everything ok?" he asks leaning to my ear.

"Yes," I whisper.

We're not alone and I wanted some privacy, the guy had promised me to change over to a bigger boat after night fall, one with a covered part, one like the courtesans in the XVI century used for secret love affairs. He tries not to look at us in bad way, but I saw how his eyebrows moved slightly, when I came to the set up pier with Yuta. He has expected my lover to ba a female, not the most beautiful boy on the planet. I smile to my thoughts. I hope this country is tolerant enough to not to make a drama about me and Yuta being so close, what does it mean anyway - gender - it's not as important as love. It's as ok to be LBTG as to be straight, asexual, genderfluid. Whatever feels right for you.

And Yuta feels right for me.

The boat turns, we stop at a smaller pier, get out. The man leads us and Yuta stops noticing the gondola with the covered part, like a little room on water.

"Surprise," I whisper and he smiles shaking his head.

"Gentlemen please," the man points at the boat, we walk on board. We sit in the upper part on a bench and cuddle, Yuta bites my ear and cheek.

"You're really something," he whispers.

"I wanted it to be special," I blush.

"Sicheng, you're too good for this world," Yuta plays with my hair.

He should really stop or I will melt into pieces.

The stars appear on the darkening sky, the boat gets into smaller canals further from the crowded ones, the water reflects the lit up windows of the buildings we are drifting along. We stay outside admiring the view, Yuta notices a known constellation, shows it to me. I lay my head on his shoulder.

Yes it's way too perfect.

"Come," whispers Yuta when the air around us gets colder, he pulls me further into the covered part of the boat filled with thick pillows and velvet fabric, the curtains are transparent enough to let the dim city lights inside and I shiver when Yuta puts his hands on me.

"It's a beautiful surprise," he says while the boat rocks gently and I can't stand the heat inside me, we are doing it each night but it feels a little bit like the first time, when he undresses me then himself, pulls me to him gentler than ever. His kisses so hot, so wet, so Yuta like, it's deeper, more intimidating and it sends shivers down my body. As long as it feels right, and Yuta feels perfectly fitting.

Not only physically, we are like best friends, our long night conversations are so intimate, sometimes they get deeper under than us making love. He is the remedy for my homesickness, for each pain and fear, as long as he's here I'm a whole. I'm one with myself and him.

Visions are blurring, reality is falling, because we become melted like two phoenixes in the fire.

The boat moves up and down on the waves, it rests in a peaceful place chained to a stake when Yuta lays with his eyes open watching me, his shirt soft on my body, his fingers caressing my thigh delicately, and he is always so understanding, not mad at all, that I get up from his arms to write it all down in my notebook, to not to forget any part of the night.

His dreamy gaze like a melody, I turn to him, touch his lips with mine briefly. Why do I need him again.

"Write," he whispers his breath hot on my face.

"I love you," I mutter on his lips.

"I L..." he pulls my lower lip to him. "O," he whispers into the kiss. "V," his hand fall on my neck pulling me closer. "E...."

There's no holding back anymore, the notebook lands between the pillows when I fall on him melting in his body again.

Much <3