Amy: Day 37 (part 2)

Amy: Day 37 (part 2), 'I'm so glad you made up,' I read Taeil's text when I closed the office door shut.

I needed to check some letters and my agent wanted to read the first three chapters of the new book so I wrote to Sicheng and Renjun begging them to send him their best three chapters.

I was going through the list of e-mails when the office phone rang I pressed the loud speaker uninterested it was probably the secretary asking if she should bring tea and cookies.

"Miss a boy came to see you," it was the security from the front desk downstairs, his voice all worried.

"What boy?" I asked.

"In a school uniform," said the man.

"Blonde hair, cute?" I asked feeling butterflies even if I should really tell Mark off for escaping from school just to see me.

"Um," the guy seemed buffed.   Yes," he said.

"Let him in," I smiled to myself.

"Actually he has let himself in he wasn't listening to me," said the man.

"Oh," I smiled wider. "So don't worry I know him better than anyone," I pressed the call off and felt my toes dancing in my shoes when i jumped from the chair opening my arms for a hug but when the door crackled and Mark moved inside my hands fell.

He was all cried out and I hurried to him lifting his face in my hands.

"Mark, hey what's up?" I asked.

He just hugged me sobbing in my shoulder and I had no idea what to do, I hoped he's not hurt or something.

I caressed his back up and down giving him comfort led him to the windowsill sat next to him and found a handkerchief in my jeans. I pressed it in his hands.

"Mark tell me what's up," I whispered.

"This stupid bitch!" he swore and I felt my stomach twisting, why had I a good idea who he was talking about, he must have been furious to use this kind of expression.

"The blonde girl from your class?" I asked and he nodded. "What has she done?" I asked caressing his neck gently.

"She made a video of us yesterday at the party can you imagine!" Mark raised his head and voice.

"Wow!" I felt like slapped.

"And... and she came to me during break and asked to speak privately and she threatened me, told me that she will send it to everyone at school if I won't start to date her like right now," he clenched his fists I saw how he was trembling.

"Oh," I shivered, the girl really had some nerves.

"What have you done?" I asked quietly.

"Told her to fuck off, and I left and ran straight to you," Mark shivered. "She hasn't sent it out yet Hinyang will tell me if..." Mark's voice cracked.

"Baby," I cuddled my nose into his cheek. "Dry your tears off and come," I said getting up.

"Where?" asked Mark, he was scared.

"To your school, we can still prevent it," I grabbed the car keys from the desk and slammed the laptop shut.

"I'll take it," he took my laptop and my purse and I really admired how he wanted to be a gentleman even so cried out an broken.

"You're amazing," I squeezed his arm when we left the office in a hurry.

The guard downstairs was glancing at us strangely but we ignored, got to the car and I took the quickest way to school.