Amy: Day 5

Amy: Day 5, I was out in the harbor talking to Taeil while I was so sad. I could imagine Renjun who was walking down the Brooklyn Bride, something I wasn't able to make as the time got short, Sicheng and Yuta enjoying the Italian sun and gelato.

"Why are you so mad?" asked Taeil when we stopped next to a pretty meadow with the view over the river.

"Oh it's just..." I inhaled strongly. "I went with him to the first audition today and they didn't let me into the building, high schoolers only, can you imagine, I'm too old to get into a freaking building to cheer for my.... For him," I coughed on the last words.

"But he still has you in mind when he's there," Taeil smiled.

"Ok, I get it, but, they looked at me strangely, the other teens and all this pretty girls there, whatever, they're all his age, all way better fitting," I took a a breath.

"Jealous?" Taeil raised his brow.

"No," I shook my head.

The truth was sometimes I wished to be in their place, have the society's allowance to be with him.

"He won't leave for any of them," said Taeil.

"Why are you so sure?" I blinked.

"It's just obvious," he smiled to himself again.

So I was in a mood, that made me want to cry every few steps when I walked into the flat. I expected him to be somewhere with his new friends, but he was there sitting on the bed his head low, a sad song playing.

"Hi," I muttered taking a breath.

"Hi," he lowered his head even more.

"How was the audition?" I asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I'm such a loser," he whispered.

"Why?" I asked.

"I got so nervous, never performed that bad before," he whispered. "I've got through to round two but was only 6th."

"But you made it, and you can still improve in round two," I placed my hand on his knee.

"I messed up the last part of the song," he said looking at me.

"At least they got to hear it," I raised my brow.

"Ah," he smiled.

"What?" I moved closer placing my legs over his lap caressing his hair.

"I'm so bad," he said but he was in between a smile and a cloudy face.

"You manage to do so many things, you live like an adult, finish high school, write your songs, you moved cultures and countries."

"Like you," he whispered.

"Still you're younger than me and you manage to do it all, so this is just another challenge you can take. I believe in you," I lifted his chin.

"You're the best," he smiled bright.

"Really?" I laughed when our lips fell on each other, I squeezed his  pressing and biting a little.

"You are way too good for a loser like me," Mark smiled between the kisses.

"So convince me to go," I said pulling his lower lip in my teeth.

His eyes glittered when he pulled me closer and kissed me deeper.

During the night he did everything but not the thing I had asked him about, because each kiss, each touch, each climax made me chained to this place even more, and when I feel asleep in his arms I couldn't imagine a better place.

Much <3