Amy: Day 1

Amy: Day 1, The sun was high, the clock on the bedside table reached it's hand towards number 10, the only sound in the room his quiet breath, but I knew he wasn't asleep anymore, just too lazy to get up and prepare for the day too. His messy hair tickled my face, so I smiled into it cuddling closer. Actually, I was still mad, last afternoon me, Sicheng and Renjun chose the projects and I wasn't lucky enough to get a journey. Now I was stuck, where I have been for the last six months, in a flat, not far from my university nor from his high school. Whatever craziness made us move in together? Who knows? Definitely not the famous love people liked to talk about.

Yes right now it was simply great, to wake up wrapped around his body, but the moment we will get to daily routines, to talking, great will turn to the flying abyss of frustration, arguments, regrets, sharp words and screams.

I still enjoyed the moment, I knew my regrets and anger will catch me the moment I open the laptop to read Renjun and Sicheng's first journey report.

I felt his fingertips traveling lazily up my thigh, lifting my shorts, the only piece of fabric I've been wearing.

"Why do you need this," he whispered and I bit my lip.

My knee was on his hip, my arm on his chest. Yes our physical thing was great.

"To get some distance," I moved a little up, he leaned his head to me.

Day by day he was turning into a man, the boyish face was becoming more mature.

"Why haven't you left like Renjun and Sicheng?" he asked.

"I need to do my research here," I tried to make my face calm, so it won't give out how disappointed I was.

"So you're still stuck with me," he raised his brow.

"Stop," I hit his arm a little.

"Who will do breakfast?" he asked as we both knew it's the last thing we wanted to do.

"Let's play rock paper scissors, the loser gets up and makes breakfast," I smiled.

"Ah," He groaned but we counted and closed our fists.

We opened them up a few times and he lost. I smiled wider while he groaned loud.

"I'm naked how should I get up?" he asked.

"Come on, I guess it's not a problem," I laughed louder.

We knew our bodies inside out by now.

"Ah," Mark rubbed his eyes, he turned his head till his lips brushed mine.

It got colder the moment he moved up and out of my arms, he smiled to himself when he went towards the bathroom collecting his yesterday's clothes from the floor.

Half an hour later he was in the kitchen, while I was freshly showered and dressed up leaning above the laptop screen were Renjun's face seemed troubled, when he smiled to me in a sad way.

"I've visited a castle," said the boy.

"You should research for the book not play tourist," I said a little harsh.

"Listen but the history behind this castle is very interesting," he started.

"Yes a lot of heads were cut," I said sarcastically.

Renjun shook his head.

"Why are you like this?" he asked.

"I just..." wish to be there instead of you, I thought.

But I gave him comfort on his lonely trip, ended the online conversation and walked to the kitchen. Mark was doing some sandwiches, yes it was the highlight of his cooking skills. I laughed walking to him and back hugging him.