Sicheng: Day 42

Sicheng: Day 42, It was all a mess, even if me and Yuta were ok, we had survived but the storm and rain that was rolling over the island touched us, like it had touched others. I was over the incident with Yuta's ex last night, I knew it didn't matter as Yuta was here he chose to be here with me not to follow him into the darkness and I was thankful. Thankful each moment when I was looking at the ring and the same one on Yuta's hand. It was raining hard so we spent the day in our bungalow, he was making a cute back massage for me while I was moaning like a little kitten. Yes let it rain. My phone rang and I groaned, Yuta picked it up for me one of his hands still enjoying my back all the parts of skin down my spine.

"Hello," he said his voice so soft it could kiss you like a lullaby. "Oh, sure," he said pulling my t-shirt down and raising from my butts he was sitting at comfortably for so long.

"Sicheng it's Taeil," he said and I felt my stomach twisting.

Yes this was the other part of the storm, her and Mark where no longer her and Mark and I couldn't believe it. Another guy I wished to preferably tear into pieces.

I moved up, sat one the bed and leaned against a pillow while I saw Yuta leaving to the bathroom, he sent me an air kiss.

"Sicheng, I'm glad I could reach you I'm going insane," I heard Taeil's voice, he was very worried.

"Hi, yes she's here on the island and she's kind of I guess," I said.

"Can you go to her and ask her if she can talk with me?" he asked.

"She told me not to if you call," I shivered.

"What happened. I was in the flat yesterday, everything's a mess," said Taeil.

"What has he told you?" I felt my stomach glowing from anger and pain.

"Told me she left for your wedding and wanted to slam the door into my face," said Taeil.

"Wow," I whispered.

"Yes he pretended it's all ok but I know it's not. What happened, he seemed like someone totally different I asked why he's not with her, he said it's not my business and slammed the door shut in front of me can you believe, what has he done?" asked Taeil.

"So you have no idea?" I trembled.

"No I just know it's not alright," Taeil was inhaling sharply.

"He has cheated on her with some girl, on a party. She saw him kissing this girl, said he had hickeys everywhere," I knew I shouldn't tell but Taeil was her loyal friend.

"What?" shouted Taeil. "How? Why?"

"Who knows that," I felt like crying.

"I'm going to talk to him right now, wait for my call," Taeil finished the conversation and I sighed.

I turned towards the wall seeing Yuta watching me with calm but sad eyes.

"Mark is very young and stupid," he said shaking his head.

"But it's not ok, out of nowhere," I said feeling tears rolling down my cheeks.

"He's seventeen got way too drunk on a party and made out with the first chick he met whose face and name he he can't even remember. Actually nothing much, not for him, but for her it's way too much," Yuta walked to me sitting on the bed.

"But why?" I asked.

"Sicheng tings like this are happening especially when you're a teen. I had done it a few times too, now I think it's silly but back then I felt very adult, yes but my first boyfriend wasn't that easy about it. He not only broke up with me but also started to bully me for being gay, but I can't blame him I broke his heart not even meaning to. I just got super drunk on a party, the guy I met accidentally in the restroom was cute, yes things like this are happening, but the consequences are way too brutal," Yuta shook his head. "I was heartbroken too back then and felt like shit, I knew I did the bad thing and I couldn't win the person I liked back so it was a fair punishment, but I reconsidered things and never got that drunk again or was affectionate with someone else when I was in a relationship. So I hope Mark will learn from it, I just hope they can make it out somehow they're way too cute together to end like this."

Much <3

Much <3