Amy: Day 39

Amy: Day 39, What if these three words will slip, Taeil's words couldn't get out of my head, not even when I was nervous about the conference driving in a car with Mark my agent and the organizer.

I was revising my speech I had only learned in the early morning when I woke up while Mark was still asleep.

"You will be amazing," Mark was holding my hand our fingers intertwined so I glanced at him, his flat hair, that made him look more mature, the nice stripped white black shirt to a suit jacket and black jeans.

He really tried to dress up nicely, to look good, way better than me.

"You want everyone to stare at you," I whispered leaning to his ear.

"Why?" Mark raised his eyes wider open.

"No it's just..." I blushed.

"What?" he giggled.

"You look hot," I whispered noiselessly and my agent shook his head but left the comment for himself while Mark's cheeks turned a deep shade of red.

He just leaned down and kissed my shoulder through the fabric of my black dress. I saw the organizer was watching us from time to time. I guess he was a little shocked at first when I introduced Mark as my boyfriend to him. Boyfriend I really liked the way this word sounded in my thoughts. I had been lonely for so long I really lost hope it will ever happen to me, that there will be a day when I will simply hold someone's hand and tell the people around, hey meet my Mark, he's my boyfriend.

I glanced at him again and caught his stare. He moved closer let go of my palm and laid his arm around me pulling me to his warm body. Somehow he knew exactly what I needed and I cuddled to him squeezing his other hand tightly.

Will there be  day when I won't want to touch him, because I couldn't imagine it. I remembered one late night conversation with Sicheng right before his journey and the whole project when we were both equally amazed by the way our desire is working. Sicheng was also unable to believe there can come a day when he won't be longing for Yuta's touch. He said he couldn't imagine a day without his love. Me and Mark had been apart for short periods of time, never more than a week, but it was so difficult I never felt that much missing, missing that goes that deeply under my whole body and soul ached. I remembered the glittering fireworks and butterflies when I entered the prom ballroom and saw him there. There was no other view that could make me that happy. Oh why was I feeling that much. I could nearly tell him I have a little crush, just a little one.

"Mark," I whispered and he turned to me so close his lips brushed mine and my agent coughed.

So I pecked Mark's lips gently struggling much to let go off them than returned to my phone screen and the speech.

My stomach twisted and I felt Mark's leg trembling from nervousness and tension but he turned to the window while I was reading the speech over and over again not able to concentrate.

'Mark, I think I have a crush on you,' said the voice in my head.

Much <3