Amy: Day 22

Amy: Day 22, It was raining the whole morning, a very miserable Sunday weather, I felt bad after the meeting with Mark's mum. I got my days and I was like a kitten curling up on the couch while I tried my best to write something useful. Mark finished his homework and came to me, he jumped on the couch then pulled me between his legs so I rested my body against his. Yes it became warmer and all the depression inside me got less.

He was just there kissing my hair and ear, caressing my hands from time to time.

His phone vibrated so he pick up.

"Mum," he said and my stomach twisted. "No, no I won't talk to you until you apologize," he said sharply.

"Mark," I whispered feeling bad.

He shouldn't argue with his parents because of me.

"No!" he said angrily.

I took his hand and kissed it.

"What, no but you will be mean to her again," he said. "Oh, ok," he pressed the loudspeaker. "My mum wants to apologize to you," he said and I felt like going crazy.

She really loved him so much that she decided to temporarily get over her hate to win him back.

"Hello," she said with a shaky voice. "I wanted to tell you that my yesterday's behavior..." she stopped.

"Youd don't need to apologize Mrs.," I said coldly.

"I'm sorry," she pressed it out as if it had wounded her throat on the way.

"Ok," I muttered.

"Can you give me my Mark?" she asked.

"Sure," I said and he shook his head.

"Hi mum, I'm not a kid," he said.

"My little baby, I did what you asked me to, wouldn't you like to move back home on weekends I can cook you the best meals and dad will help with homework," she said in a honey sweet voice so different from the one she used to me.

"No, and don't call me I'm busy, bye," he pressed the end of the call and threw the phone one the couch. "Really," he muttered angrily.

I felt how he was trembling from anger.

"Babe relax," I whispered.

"Oh she's so...!" he shouted.

"I had the same with my mum," I pulled his palm closer to my face and brushed my cheek against, it it was so warm.

"Ah parents," he breathed in.

"Let's forget about them and have a nice evening. We can go to Taeil," I looked at him.

"Or we can watch movies and cuddle," he relaxed a bit.

"Sounds good to me," I smiled.

"And kiss a lot since we can't..." he became red.

I smiled to myself. Yes as long as we could be as happy as now it might be ok.

 Yes as long as we could be as happy as now it might be ok

Much <3