Amy: Day 283 (part 3)

Amy: Day 283 (part 3), It was bright, I had sopped the car on a car park next to a beach, we were 150 miles from the city we were heading too but I needed some rest. The seagulls were circling above us in the dawn, the cold woke me up as we had moved to the beach laid down on a blanket and I fell asleep on Mark's chest.

"Shh it's still early," he whispered when I moved up rubbing my eyes.

I woke up as always with my leg above his hip my arms around him. Our bodies remembered how they had fitted perfectly.

I was still cold despite Mark's thick hoodie and his thick jacket I was wearing.

"I want to show you something, wait here," I jumped up running to the car. I found the papers from Renjun in my purse when I ran back.

Yes it was warmer once I moved a little. Mark sat on the blanket fixing his double eyelid, maybe he was tired.

"Come here, you look like a frozen penguin," he laughed opening his arms.

"I always end like this with you," I said moving between his legs and cuddling to his chest.

"What about your career?" I asked.

"Ah, the record company won't care where I live, I hope," he laughed. "Still I will manage it don't worry," he rubbed my sides to give me warmth.

"What about your parents?" I looked at him his hair strings brushing my face.

"Ah my parents," I he pressed his cheek to mine. "I hope when they hear you forgave me they will forgive me too and consider me their son again," there was some sadness in his voice.

So they were still mad at him when actually I should have been mad for longer, he had hurt me more.

"So, is it your new book or something?" Mark pointed at the papers in my hands.

"No it's the ending of the book I was writing with Renjun and Sicheng," I said. "We were looking for the meaning of love and Renjun had really found it."

"So the book is a little bit about me?" asked Mark his lips hot against my cheek.

"Only a little bit," I looked at him catching his lips in mine for a long peck.

"Ok read," he cuddled his face in my neck causing me to giggle as it was tickling.

"Mark let me concentrate."

He calmed down resting his chin on my shoulder while I opened the papers and started to read.

Thank you for all the support, I can't believe the next chapter is the last one😢💚

Much <3